We Need A Miracle

Change of plans, we aren't going to meet at the library. Since today is the day after Christmas we thought we could text, ovoo, Skype, Instagram, Facebook chat and many, many more social media chats we could have. Thankfully I have many social media accounts and could do many of them. We chatted about the plan, making some adjustments here and there, tweeking things in and out. Stealing baby penguins was a cute idea but we would all go to jail so we stayed far away from that idea.

     "This could be flippin' useless!" We all looked at Rowshon. "Sorry, we went and saw Penguins is Madagascar Wednesday. They were cute." They were. Baby Private, awwwww.

     "Yeah, but it is also a hard knock life for us. And all."

     "Annie." I look at the computer screen. "Good movie." The guy talking has a dead, monotone voice. It gave me the creeps.

     "Back to the we know what," I say.

     This could take more than two days, and that's all the time we have. We are going to fail and die. Fail and die. Maybe go to jail but we are going to suck.

     "Why don't you just tell the feds."

     "Gee, like I said before we told them and they aren't going to help. And that guy was just rude and mean. He really hated me and my awkward pop tart self."

     "Awww, she's so cute!" Was she talking about me? "Rowshon, your sister is so cute! She's like a tiny you!"

     "Sure! But I'm more giggly, fun, awkward, anti social, peppy and less serious. And I'm not cute or anything like her. Back to it."

     "I agree, she seems more like what she said but she is cute." Ooo!

     "You guys know that one Facebook post that says something with some people need to be hit in the face with a cement brick? I really am tempted to do that to many of you. But too bad I'm so cute and adorable. And deadly."

     I regret my words from before. I can wait another year. I really don't know what these kids see in me. I am not cute and adorable. They must be blind.

     "She did the bottle recycling poster for us! That was so cool."

     "Oh my god, that was you! Your so talented!"

     God please help me out.

     Lightbulb.

     "I'm taken." By my bed!!!!!!! Ha!

     "Yeah, by me!" That little!

     "I really don't like you people,except you. I like you." I say to my sister's best friend.

     "Oh thanks! I love ya too. See I am the bomb! Everyone loves me!"

     "Aw, you don't wove me?" No, but I like you hair and eyes.

     "No." Damn, sis, mean to nice eyes here.

     "We need a miracle."

     We need many of them. God, please help us.