New uniform

Narutos POV 

"There is no way in Hell, I'm wearing that"

"Naruto" My boss started, but I cut him off

"No, what the hell do I look like we're that"

"Narut-"

"No!nononono, must I keep saying it NO!"

"NARUTO YOU WILL PUT ON THIS ON. ITS NOT A NEW UNIFORM, JUST YOUR DISGUISE FOR THE MISSION TODAY." Boss yelled at me.

"But why do I need to dress like a girl, whering a mini shirt and a crop top! The hell do I look like"

"I need you to go to a karaoke place where a client will be waiting, get all information you can on the project he's going to invent and report back"

"Ok, why do I have to be a girl then?"

"He called for a girl, since we have no girls on the team, and you the ——x——girliest body, but are the strongest, we figure you perfect."

All I heard was girliest body, then I snapped. "THE FUCK YOU MEAN THE GIRLIEST BODY, I DO NOT COMPARE TO A WOMENS BODY, I HAVE NO BREAST, AND I HAVE ABS SO WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!"

"Naruto" he started softly to calm me down.

I took a deep dreary and once I looked as calm as I was going to get he continued.

"You just have the right amount of curves to your body, you look like a a women who just works out for a living or something besides the Short hair, and your face with makeup could easily deceive people too."

I looked at him with fury. Telling him to change his words with my eyes. He looked a little frightened then he put on the same Darkmask sasuke does, no emotions having ass. He doesn't look like anything more will be said so I take the stupid outfit off the table and to the locker room to change, then I realized another item was amongst the skirt and crop. "No FUCKING WAY IN HELL!" He gave me a pair of black panties. "What the ACTUAL FUCK" he ignored all me screams and I put them on after stripping all the way down. I knew I'd be doing on this mission alone but itachi would be my driver, and gaara would be another stranger at the place just in case anything went wrong, like I get drugged or something. Which I doubt will happen but need the support nonetheless. 

After I finish I get extensions put in my hair, to make it look longer and a bit of makeup, and something in my bra, to make it look like I had big ass boobs. When everything is set and done, they give me voice changer to put on my neck, I could talk in my regular guy voice but I'd come out like a girl. Sweet, was all I could think. Then I went to mirror to check to see what I look like now, as a girl.

 Then I went to mirror to check to see what I look like now, as a girl

Wow! I don't look half bad, I think to myself. Then just when I thought that James, gaara and itachi walk through the door,