What a day

Sasukes POV 

It was morning time. 6:30. I got ready did my my daily routine. Took a nice shower. All the bathroom stuff, and got ready for school. Then went downstairs to make my daily breakfast. Tomatoes and spinach smoothie. 

I looked at the time 7:59. I stayed in my house because I knew my school was exactly 3 minutes away driving. So I didn't want to head early and get caught by my annoying fan girl's. At exactly 8:01 I head outside to turn my car on. Then I make my way to school. I see some fan girls aproach me but before they get to run to me the bell rings. I am literally saved by the bell, almost every morning. 

Then I head upstairs to the pervert kakashis class. I take my seat in the back wear I sit to avoid all the stares from my fan girls but they still look back. I've learned to adapt it gets old after you been dealing with it for years. 

Kakashi starts looking at all the students one at the time then looking down at his clipboard. He's probably taking attendance. Then out of no where the door slams open. My attention immediately on a boy with blond hair so bright the sun is put to shame. The boy is gasping doubled over, likes he's about to blow. He's 2 minutes late. Huh? I already know this kid is going to be a problem for me. His face is down so I don't get a good look at his face that is until Kakashi caught his attention. 

"Um.. you must be mr.naruto uzumaki. I am Kakashi hatake. Why don't you introduce yourself.. Mr.TardyPants"

The joke was hardly funny. But the class burst into giggles and laughs. The boy then realizes where he is and stands up straight. Then he slouches over looking uncomfortable. What's up with this guy? The class laughs once more. The guy looks taken aback at there laughs, but disregards it and Looks at me. I don't want to looks like I was staring at him in interest to I stare at him hatefully. I tried to give my best intense glare. But staring at him I felt heat rush to my cheeks, I pushed it away hoping with all my heart it wasn't showing. The boy kept staring at me in confusion. Was the glare working or are my cheeks blushing? Then the teacher call him. "Naruto? Naruto-? NARUTO!" 

The boy breaks the eye contact with me and looks at kakashi then the class "Oh.. well hi.  I'm Naruto Uzumaki. As you can see I don't like mornings. I am easily distracted and I love RAMEN! I mean come on who doesn't. I hope we could be good classma-" then Kiba inazuka walks in. I was perplexed as to what happened next. The blonde yelled Kiba and jumped on him legs wrapped around his waist. I hated the sight. That mutt! Why is he touching my ball of sunshine? Did I just say mine? Oh gud. I looked out the window  and toned out everything that was being said. When I turned back Kiba kissed naruto on the cheek! WHAT!? NO WAY THAT MUTT PUT HIS DIRTY LIPS ON MY BLOND! then he said "don't forget. Lockers after class." I didnt like this at all. I was gonna break that dog breathing loser after class. 

I was lost in thought then I heard kakashi say my name. And looking at naruto. What was he saying about me. Then kakashi said to raise my hand, I did as told and watched at the blond boy looked back at Kiba, then sighed and made his way to me. I couldn't blush. Don't blush! Don't blush! I didn't even look at the boy when he sat down. 

The teacher started the lesson and I took that as my chance to avoid all eye contact. That's when I started to write to fast because I was just learning this and needed to gather all I can on this. I am top of the class. Then I saw naruto from the corner of my eye take out his notebook taking barely any notes. He must be an idiot. He probably fails all his classes because he's the type to not study. Then I felt someone staring at me. I immediately looked to see naruto staring AT ME! What to do? What do I do? 

I smirked my famous Uchiha smirk "what are you looking at dobe? Like what you see?" 

"Teme! Never. No way in hell." Naruto flushed and looked away to the teacher really focusing on the lesson, or so it looks that way, That's what he wants me to believe. I'm smarter than him, he's just trying to find his way out of the situation. So I did the same, but I really focused in on what Hatake was speaking about taking notes. As I was writing faster my pencil dropped. I bent down to grab it, and realized suddenly my head on the boys thigh. I blushed and knew I had to grab the pencil fast. Then I felt a harsh pull, and I was pulled up.

Naruto looked angry, he started whisper shouting. And I couldn't really concentrate on what he was saying. He touched me! He pulled me up! I'm head felt his warmth too. 

I sat there dumbfounded. 

Then I realized I had to do something. So I put on my nonemotional mask, and pointed at the floor "My pencil dropped. Idiot." He looked toward the ground and all I could do was keep my head clean of dirty thoughts. Then I smirked because I finally realized why the boy had flipped. "What?why are you smiling?

I leaned in to his ear and whispered gently "What did you think I was going to do Naruto? All fun happens after class, not in class." When I pulled away I reached fast to grab my dropped pencil, triumph in my smirk now, when I saw the hot blush on the boys face. And his hand on his ear I had spoken into. Then he came closer to my ear and whispered "fine by me!" Wait did I hear that right? Then Naruto licked my ear. And went back to taking notes. I felt heat rush all over me, me whole body, I tried to will it away but it wasn't going anywhere. 

He's giggling. Wow, he looks so cute! This blond dobe is gonna be mines! This year is going to be very interesting.