Sparring with Itachi

Name; (L/n) (Y/n)

Age; Ten

Personality; Becoming depressed

Status; Chuunin

Finally.

A day to hang out with Shisui.

(Y/n) was excited to see him. Over the last few months, they only had time to talk maybe five times.

Shisui was a Jounin, so he got a lot of missions, and (Y/n) had been doing as much training as she could, on top of taking missions and helping the Hokage when she wasn't busy.

She didn't like to be alone, and she hated it when she wasn't doing something, so she didn't take a break, for if she did, she would be sad the entire time, so she liked to distract herself.

"You're so slow!" Shisui teased.

"Shut up! Not everyone becomes as advanced as you at our age!" (Y/n) shouted back, running after him.

He laughed in response, "I'm sorry, do you need me to carry you, Hime?" He stopped, grinning ear to ear.

"No! I can walk on my ow- Wait! Don't! Put me down!" He picked her up bridal style, not dropping the grin.

"Don't put you down? Wow, you must really like me carrying you. Don't worry, I won't put you down." He said as he continued running toward the third training ground. 

She was blushing, but she let him carry her. It was faster, she had to admit, but she knew Shisui only did it to embarrass her. When they made it to the training grounds, Shisui sat her down, and she muttered, "Dummy..."

He only chuckled in response.

"(Y/n)-san? Shisui?" Itachi asked. He was six now, and an academy student.

"Hi, Itachi-chan!" (Y/n) greeted.

"Hello. Are you guys here to train?" He asked. 

(Y/n) always wondered how he could be so stoic, especially at his age.

"Yep. I guess you are too?"

"Yeah."

"You want to train with us, Itachi-chan?" (Y/n) asked.

"Sure." He walked closer.

"Okay, how about you two against me." Shisui suggested.

"Okay! Prepare to be beaten, dummy!"

He laughed, and they all distanced themselves.

They already knew Itachi was smart for his age, but so was Shisui, and (Y/n) was pretty smart herself, while also being an exceptional fighter. 

Most of their attacks were canceled out by their opponent. Until Shisui attacked (Y/n) with his Tanto from behind, and as they were only feet away from the river, she created a water barrier,

'Tiger, Snake, Rat, Snake, Tiger'
"Suiton; Suijinheki!"

His blade sank into the water wall, and when the wall disappeared, (Y/n) was nowhere in sight, but Itachi attacked him from behind. 

Shisui spun and blocked Itachis' kunai, but (Y/n) got behind him as soon as he was distracted, placing her Tanto at his throat.

"Gotcha, dummy!" She grinned.

"That was pretty good, Hime." He said, but then disappeared.

"Kage Bunshin!"

She spun, but when she did, Shisui was right there, his sword at her throat.