ROLL CREDITS!

Hi guys! It's almost two A.M here, but I finally got this re-cap "chapter" finished, which I had planned to do for a good while. All I had to do was make a picture of Shisui with his new eyes, like I said I would, and finish the picture of Bashira when she was a baby. 

This recap is from around the time (Y/n) was kidnapped, explaining her age. 

Anyhow, without further ado, the final piece I will be publishing in this book... 😭😥

I wanted to put together an (organized) profile that you guys could see, so you could maybe understand her abilities and past a bit better.

Uchiha (Y/n)

Age: Twenty-Eight. 

Birthdate: Unknown for certain

Rank: ANBU

Team: Team Yasu

Sensei: Yasu (Former Sensei)

Personality: As she's grown, we've seen her go through a multitude of personality changes. When she was young, she was a happy, friendly kid, and occasionally bossy. As she grew and lost loved ones, she fell into depression, even going as far as shutting Shisui out, who she didn't want to admit she cared deeply for.

Despite caring for Shisui, she would only talk to him on occasion for two whole years, beginning the year she joined Root ANBU, at thirteen, and ending when they were fifteen. She especially grew apart from him after her teammate died.

When Shisui began to question her mental health, they moved in together, and we saw her personality and their relationship pivot, and she was happier.

She eventually grew to resent Shisui, after he jumped, for breaking his promise, and nearly leaving her alone in the world.

Even after that, she still loved him, and they eventually grew closer again.

Over the course of their vacation, we saw how much happier she was, and how mature she had grown.

Mother: Amaya (Age unknown), Presumed dead.
Kushina (Sort of adoptive mother, Deceased)

Father: Unknown
Minato (Sort of adoptive father, Deceased)

Siblings: Adoptive sister, (L/n) Sana. Naruto (Sort of adoptive brother, nothing official)

Lover: Uchiha Shisui
(Previously a boy named Tatsuya)
(Her teammate, Hiroki (Deceased), had a crush on her)

Number of completed missions:

S-Rank: 28

A-Rank: 54

B-Rank: 97

C-Rank: 136

D-Rank: 108

Abilities: 

Much became clear to (Y/n) about her abilities during their vacation. She can control space and time, to an extent, and as she trains she will continually discover more.

(Y/n) is a fast individual, able to out-perform even Kakashi in speed, though she tires too quick to beat him in a full battle. 

She's a sensory type Ninja, able to detect a Chakra signature over five miles away. She's been able to do this since she was fourteen, and has trained to developed the ability since she was thirteen.

Her first Chakra Nature is water, however, she has mastered Earth as well, and knows a few Fire-Style Jutsu as well, though she's far from mastering the Nature. 

Having a Tanto from the time she was seven, (Y/n) is also skilled in Kenjutsu, though typically relies on Ninjutsu.

Her life: She lived somewhere in mid-Konoha, in an apartment, with Shisui. Shisui and her spend almost every waking minute together, and always feel like they're looking over their shoulders, but at least they're together.