'I swear on holy cheese that if I failed this test I'm jumping off a cliff.' I say to Stiles as we walk into class, I've studied my butt of for this test and I hope that it pays off.

'Oh ok, if you do can I get your iPod?' Stiles asks.

'Nope that's not what it says in my Will.' I say shrugging.

'Well what do you leave to me in your Will?' Stiles asks.

'Our cherished memories together.' 

'Really? Not a single thing?' Stiles asks and I jay shrug.

'Wow you're the best cousin ever.' He says sarcastically.

'Yeah I'm going up for the best cousin of the year awards for the sixteenth year in a row.' I say sarcastically.

'Was what? Why am I not at these awards?' 

'Because your not the best cousin of the year cloth head.' 

'Excuse me, but I kick your ass wayyyy out of the park.' 

'Oh Stiles it's okay to be second best, you'll get used to it.' I say jokingly and he shrugs.

'I guess you'd know, I mean you're handling it like a pro.' I roll my eyes.

'Well played Stilinski.' I say.

'Thank you dear Milady Stark' Stiles says doing and over dramatic bow and I chuckle, I watch as our teacher slowly starts handing out the tests and I tap my foot in nervous anticipation. 

'If Derek's not the Alpha and he's not the one who bit you, who did?' Stiles asks and I'm guessing Stiles also saw the little Argent sibling scene this morning. 

Stalker.

'I don't know.' Well he seems tired.

'Did the alpha kill the bus driver?' 

'No mass murderer Sirius Black did.' I mumble sarcastically.

'Shut up Dork.' Stiles says.

'Make me  nerd.' I shoot back and he turn back to Scott.

'Well did he?'

'I don't know.' Scott says.

'Does Allison know about the-'

'I don't know!' Scott yells and I recoil slightly, well someone's on their manly period.

Stiles falls back into his chair whilst the whole class looks at the two boys questioningly and with curiosity. What is it with teenagers loving drama so much? The teacher hands me my test and I exhale in relief as I see a thick red A on the front. Ok great I'm not gonna be disowned and I won't have to begin a street band to get money. Stiles and Scott receives their tests and I sneak a peak at Stiles's test hoping I did better but he also has an A.

'Dude you need to study more.' Stiles says when he sees Scott's test mark.

'You should totally win the award for best friend encourager.' I mumble.

'That was a joke, it's one test. You're gonna make it up.' Stiles says.

'Do you need help studying.' Stiles offers like the good friend that he is.

'No thanks. I'm studying with Allison after school today.' Scott says.

'Oh yeah that's clever because you two are totally gonna be able to focus whilst staring into each others eyes.' I mumble and Stiles shoots me a look so  decide to be quiet and I ignore the two as Stiles gives him bad advice.

'-just stop asking questions.' I return my attention to Scotland Stiles when I find nothing else to entertain me.

'Done. No more talk about the Alpha or Derek. Especially Derek, who still scares me.' I smirk at this.

'Oh I'm so hiring him to come watch you in your sleep tonight.' I say smirking.

'Do that and you'll be hand washing my sheets.' Stiles says and I wrinkle up my nose.

***

'-When's he coming over?' I hear Lydia ask Allison as I round the corner.

'Allison!' I say walking over to them and the two girls look over at me, I reach into my book bag and pull out her biology text book.

'You forgot this in class.' I say handing it over.

'Oh thanks I'm gonna need it.' She says smiling at me.

'Oh right your study date with Scotty boy.' I say.

'It's not a date.' She defends.

'I bet ten bucks the two of you're not gonna study or be able to focus.' I say.

'Anyway when's he coming over?' Lydia asks.

'Right after school.' Allison says.

'Well enjoy it.' I say walking away from the girls and to my locker.

Secrets (Derek Hale)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें