RWBY Vol 1 Blake X Male Reader Chapter 3

Hello Everyone! Sorry for the delay on this, to compensate, I made a long chapter. It makes me happy that this book's view rate is growing. Some of your responses are hilarious that made my day and some are helpful feed backs that'd help me improve my writing. Thank you all.
Enjoy the chapter!

3rd Person POV

You had woken up to a beautiful pair of amber hues looking down at you.

You: "Thanks, uh, Blake.."

You lazily walked towards the locker room, twisting your shoulders from the stiffness due to a bad sleeping position. Blake proceeded aswell and started to get ready.

You brushed your teeth and cleaned your body with a wet towel. You sport a black top with silver outlines, having a left sleeve and the right doesn't have one. You also wore a short (F/C) paludamentum on your left shoulder. (Note: A short cape or cloak that only hangs or clips on one shoulder) and dark brown pants almost the same as Ren's but in a different color.

You grabbed your utility belt, your slightly long paint brush, and your scroll canvas;
Of course, in case of any beautiful scenery you might paint during the initiation. After you swiftly got ready you headed to the cliff-side.

You arrived at the venue, it was still empty and it seemed like you're the first one to come here. You sat on the edge and guess what.. you pulled out your mini sketch pad. From the moment your pencil grinded against the paper you got distracted by seeing a pair of legs on your left, you looked up and it revealed that it was Blake.

You: "Jeez.. You wander around like a ghost, didn't even notice you"

She was staring far off the distance, whilst gazing a flock of birds meeting the rising sun.

Blake: "Hey about last night I-"

You got reminded about the events last night, making you blush. You looked away to hide it. Blake has it no different, she's even more flustered than you are.

Blake: "Thanks for carrying me down to a comfortable bed.. and I'm sorry that you had to do it."

You: "I-It's no problem.. It was my decision to go carry you, instead of waking you up and making you go on your own."

Blake became more red after learning how gentlemanly you are towards her. She stood stiff as pencil.

Blake: "N-No! -I'm really thankful.. (looks away) If it was some other person, I could've been robbed or.. ya know-"

You: (nods repeatedly) "Yes yes yes youre right. Youhavepointdontworryitsjustasimple
favorforafriendinneed" (laughs nervously)

Blake: "Y-Yeaaah" (scratches the back of her head)

You laughed awkwardly sheepish whilst scratching your left cheek. There was a long awkward silence, it broke the fluster from the both of you.

Blake: "Soo.. how did you manage to carry me from the rooftop to the ballroom?"

You: "Well I carried you with a little help from my pai-"

Glynda: "My my, students like you whos up so early make a good role model for other youths."

Your attention went to the blond haired teacher.

Glynda: "Some students dont have the discipline to arrive on schedule time nowadays.. but anyways, you can go and position yourself on one of those stone pads."

You waited there until all the students arrived. After some time, the initiation will finally start. Ozpin gave a run of the instructions about getting the relics and the pairings you'll have for the next 4 years.