RWBY Vol 1 Blake X Male Reader Chapter 8

Pyrrha: "So uh.. you want me to train (F/N)?"

After weeks of classes, you could feel the Vytal festival is nearing. Each minute that passes, the hype from people grows larger. As for you, you were becoming more and more nervous as each day went on. You're going to fight solo and you need to show something promising even if you lose, just to stay in Beacon. Good thing is, Blake was there to help you for it and kept you calm after weeks and weeks of pressure.

You, Blake, Jaune, and Pyrrha were all on the dorm rooftop.

Blake: "Yes if it's not much of a bother to you."

Pyrrha: (scratches her nape) "Well.. I uhh.. I certainly wouldn't mind but.. Wouldn't be better if you trained him instead? The two of you are much closer as friends. Training him would be less inefficient if I were the teacher."

You: "She's got a point."

Blake: "Yeah but-"

You cut her off

You: "Well, I guess you're right. Thank you for your time."

Blake, annoyed, clenched her fist and bit her bottom lip.

Blake: "(F/N)!"

You: "Let's go Blake."

You said to her with a bright smile. Her furrowed eye brows faded as she saw your grin ear to ear.

Blake: (sighs) "Alright."

--o--

Yang: "No."

Blake: "But why!?"

Yang cleared ger throat and dropped her crossed arms. She went closer to you, and taps your shoulders.

Yang: "I admire your intention.. but"

She snickered

Yang: "I wanna shine brighter than anyone else at the arena!!"

She shot an incendiary shell to the ceiling.

Yang: "YEAH! LETS GOOOO!"

She squatted befor she marches towards the training room.

You: "Gee, she's pretty pumped herself."

Blake stared at your worried face. You noticed her and gave the smile she had fallen for.

Blake: "(F/N).. Hey.. We'll find one for you okay?"

You: "Thanks Blake"

You held her hand, she clasp it in return. The both of you had worn a blush. Your heads leaning closer towards each other, both your lips reaching.

Ruby: "I'M FINALLY GOING TO TRAIN WITH MY BABY!"

You and Blake's attention were diverted to Ruby at the far end of the hallway. She was walking with Weiss.

Weiss: "Your B-Baby?"

She was flustered and looked away to hide it.

Ruby: "Yeah! My Crescent Moon Rose~"

Weiss' red tints toned down after hearing Ruby.