Part 21

Tessa's POV

(The Reception)

Today has been one of the best days of my life. I got married to my best friend, the father of my children, and my soulmate. I walk to the dance floor where Hardin is talking to Kimberly.

"Hello Mrs.Scott" He smirks.

"Hello Mr.Scott" I say while wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You guys are too cute" Kimberly says smiling. She walks away and leaves me and Hardin alone.

"Attention everyone! If we can clear the dance floor for the bride and groom please!"

Everybody steps off the dance floor and capital letters by Hailee Steinfeld plays. Me and Hardin dance while staring into each other's eyes.

"Tessa?" Hardin says quietly into my ear.

"Yea babe?"

"I really wanna go home and take that dress of you..among other things." I smirk at him

"You have to wait." He pouts like a child.

"I don't want to" I smile as we continue to dance. Shortly after the song ends everybody joins us on the dance floor. The night goes on and it's time for us to cut the cake.

"Tessa, Hardin come on!" We walk over to the cake and I grab the cake cutter. Hardin places his hand on top of mine and we cut a slice of cake. I smile and put a bite of the cake in Hardin's mouth. He smiles and does the same for me. Everybody cheers. They all get a slice and sit at their tables.

"Mommy!" Joseph walks up to me. I put him on my lap and he plays with my hand.

"I love you mommy" He says getting up.

"I love you too baby." I say as he runs away towards Brooklyn and Danielle.

Hours go by and it's time for us to start leaving the venue. Everyone comes and says their goodbyes until its only Me and Hardin. Kim was taking the kids because Hardin and I were leaving for our honeymoon as soon as we left the venue. I changed into a nude dress and heels. Me and Hardin got to the airport and caught our plane to Italy. The plane ride was quiet and I mostly sleep through the flight. When we landed I was thrilled me and Hardin had so much planned for the two weeks we were going to be here. We drive to our hotel and as soon as we get to the door Hardin grabs my waist.

"Your beautiful Tess." He smiles.

He crashes his lips into mine and i blindly unlock the door. I close and lock it behind us and we throw our suitcases on the floor. Hardin removes his shirt and takes off my heals. I remove my dress as he begins to kiss my neck. He continues to kiss me passionately, keeping a pace with his mouth. The rest of the night was a blur. We took things very slow and embraced each other.

(The Next morning)

I wake up and notice hardin is not next to me. I look around the room as hardin enters with coffee. I smile as he hands me the cup.

"Thank you." I say and give him a small smile.

"Your welcome love. So, what do you want to do today?" he says taking a sip of his coffee.

"We explore Venice. The bus ride to Rome would take around 4-5 hours so we can spend the morning here, leave around 3 and spend the night in rome?" He smiled.

"I love that idea" He kisses me and walks into the bathroom.

We spend the day walking around. We went to St Mark's Campanile and Ristorante Marciana. When we arrived in Rome Hardin and I were exhausted so we decided to head straight to the hotel. The next morning we went to several historical buildings and went wine tasting. Once we arrived back in Venice we savored every minute we had there. We spent the week going to several landmarks. The past week has been amazing but i've felt a little.. Off? I ignore it but its been affecting me quite a bit. Hardin went to go get us food so i was alone in the hotel room.

(Later that Day)

There i was. Sitting on the bathroom floor. Little did i know my life was about to change. I take a deep breathe and look at the pregnancy test.

"I'm Pregnant."