Part 3

Tessa's POV
So I'm 4 months pregnant and I feel fat like really fat. Hardin says I look beautiful but I know he's just trying to make me feel better, And for the most part it does. Today I'm extremely excited because We're finding out the gender of our baby! This morning I woke Hardin up by screaming from excitement.

"Tessa babe it's time to go."

"Ok coming" I decided to wear a Blue dress because I think the baby is a boy, And Hardin is wearing a pink shirt.

 We finally get in the car. 

"I'm so nervous what do you think Kim planned?!" I Squealed Hardin looked at me with a smile.

 "Whatever she planned I'm sure it's amazing love" 

"And Tess?"

 "Yea babe"

 "You're wrong its a girl but don't worry it's not gonna be the first time you were wrong about something"

 "Haha"

 I playfully say while smacking his chest. We finally pull into Kim's house and I run out of the car to find Kimberly. 

"Tessa!!"

"Kim!" We both squeal and hug. 

"Is everything ready?" I ask impatiently

 "Yes everybody is here, are you guys ready?!" Hardin comes up behind me.

 "Yea We are ready" He says before I say anything.

Kim leads us outside everybody gathered around us and Kim hands both of us a black balloon

"Ok guys ready"

1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10!
We both pop out balloons. Hardin's ballon has pink glitter falling out it while mine has blue glitter falling out of it. 

"Wait I'm confused" I say Hardin looks confused as well 

"wait did you me-" 

"Oh my god! We are having twins!" It hits me harder than a truck.

 Hardin's jaw drops, Kim comes up to us and hugs us.

 "Surprise" she says while crying.

 "I can't believe we're having twins!" I say

"Yea when I first found out i was shocked"

 Everybody congratulates us and goes back to their tables.

        Hardin's POV 

I can not believe we're having twins this is crazy. I want to talk to Tessa in private, when we leave today I want to tell her something important. I walk up to the table we're Tess, Kim, her mom, my mom, and dad are sitting. We chit chat and about 2 hours later everybody goes home. When me and Tess finally get back to our house I sit her down on the couch. 

"What's wrong Hardin" she asks confused.

 "Nothing I just wanted to talk to you."

 "Tess every since I was a kid I had always pushed the thought of children to the side, but I had always thought of names if by any chance I met the one for me. I was thinking for the girl we could name her Brooklyn Colette  and For the boy Joseph Aiden."   

 "Hardin I love those names" 

"So we have names for our babies?" I ask 

"We have names for our Babies" She says with a beaming smile.