Part 22/The End

Tessa Found out she was pregnant 9 months ago. They decided to keep the gender a surprise for when the baby was born. Her pregnancy was simple and went much smoother than when she was pregnant with the twins. Tessa spent her pregnancy happy and making every moment special. Hardin and Tessa took this pregnancy with a grain of salt because they were informed the baby may have small damage to its heart. But it was confirmed it would never be life threatening.

Other than the baby's heart damage it was fine. They moved into a bigger house because their house was to small. They moved into a 6 bedroom 4 bathroom home. They decorated the nursery. The only thing left was to put letters above the crib with the baby's name. They did as much preparation as possible before baby 3 but eventually it came time. Tessa went into labor at 3am. It's currently 9pm and still, no baby.

"Alright sweetie it looks as if your right about to hit 10 centimeters so around the next contraction your gonna be able to start pushing."Nurse Fowler says. Nurse Fowler has been their favorite nurse since the twins were born. She is always the one who does check ups and anything medical for Brooklyn And Joseph, So Hardin and Tessa Knew the wanted her to deliver the new Baby.

        Tessa's POV

Nurse Fowler sits at the end of the bed in her chair.

"Alright mama it looks as if you need to start pushing." I smile knowing that I get to meet baby 3 soon. I look at Hardin and he squeezes my hand.

"You got this Tessa" I smile as the nurse begins to speak.

"Alright Baby I need you to push on the count of three 1...2...3! Push!" I give everything I have and push. I stop pushing and breathe heavily.

"Good job Honey." She says Looking at me

      (A few moments later)

"Alright give me a big big push ok?" I nod and push until I can't anymore.

"I see a head!" She yells.

"Alright Tess this baby will be out but you need to let out one more big push ok?" I breathe in and push. All the sudden the room fills with crying. I fell sweat dripping down my forehead. The nurse hands me the baby.

"Congratulations Mommy it's a girl!" I look at Hardin who has tears in his eyes.

"She's beautiful." He says smiling.

"So Mommy, Daddy. What's this baby's name? I look at Hardin and he nods.

"Her name is Leighton Emery Scott" The nurse smiles and writes it down.

"That is a beautiful name." She exists the room. I hand her to Hardin and he walks a little around the room.

"Your so precious" He smiles and looks at her in awe. The same way he did when Brooklyn and Joseph were born. The door opens and Nurse Fowler comes back in.

"Mama I have to take Leighton for some tests for her heart she will be back in about an hour ok?" She smiles looking at me and Hardin for consent to take Leighton. We nod as she gently picks her up and walks out of the room. I smile as I look at Hardin.

"I love you Hardin" I say tiredly.

"I love you too. I want you to get some rest. I'm gonna go see the zoo of people waiting to see the baby." He laughs. He kisses my forehead and leaves the room.

             (Two hours later.)

I turn over and see Hardin holding Leighton.  The door opens and I see my mom, Landon, Sophia and Kimberly enter the room. Kim comes over and smiles

"So what's her name?" Kim asks smiling at the baby.

"Her name is Leighton Emery Scott."

"That is such a gorgeous name" Landon says.

"So who wants to hold her first?" I ask looking at the family me and Hardin have been blessed with. My mom holds Leighton First and then they all pass her around. Eventually she makes her way back to me and I hold her close to my chest.

"So big brother and big sister wanna meet the new baby" Sophia says. I look at Hardin and smile. The all exit the room and 3 minutes later two little people enter the room.

"Mommy!" The both days in Union.

"Hi baby's!" I say as they enter the room.

Hardin puts them both on the bed and they both are in awe of Leighton.

"This is your new sister Leighton" Me and Hardin Glance at each other.

"Look at what we created" I say quietly.

"Yea, they are amazing" he says kissing my forehead. I smile and lean my head on his shoulder.

"So this is truly love at its finest hmm?" I smile as I look at the 3 beautiful babies me and Hardin get to call ours.
                                 The End.

Loves, it has truly been an amazing journey writing this story. I cannot believe it actually the end. As said as i am to end it I cannot continue the story without it getting bad and repetitive. I cannot tell you all how much i appreciate the amount of love and support you all have shown this story. I am so happy and sad the story is over, It has Been an amazing Time writing this story. Thank you all.
-Bella✨