Part 14

Tessa's POV

"Hardin are you serious you're being ridiculous!" I yell at him because of his ignorant statement.

"I'm being ridiculous?" He yells while looking at me.

"Yes, you really think that I would cheat on you?!" I yell.

"I don't know  Theresa, but I do know that You are not where you say you are!"

"I'm allowed to leave the house for 5 minutes and not tell you where I'm going!" I stop myself and take a breathe.

"The fact that you honestly can't trust me is insane. We have been together since I was 18. We went through the dare and the lies and Molly and you really can't trust me?" Hardin has tears in his eyes that he is obviously holding back.

"Tessa I can't do this, we have been fighting all week." He stops and whimpers.

"Theresa I think we need a break."

"Hardin..please"

"I will pack a bag and text u about a schedule for the twins to come see me" Hardin walked to the room and within seconds he comes out with a black suitcase. He hugs Brooklyn and Joseph and kisses them goodbye.

"Goodbye Tessa I love you" He says as he kisses my forehead, and closes the door behind him. I made him leave it's all my fault.

Tuesday morning

It's been a week since me and Tessa split and I'm miserable, I'm going to pick up the twins and talk to Tessa because she said she had something important to tell me. I arrive at the house and unlock the door, I see Tess playing with the kids.

"Hey Hardin" Tessa says with a small smile.

"What did u need to talk to me about Tess?" The smile on her face leaves as she looks at the floor

"Hardin I'm moving to Hawaii"

"What!"

"I got a temporary job there. I'm going to get away from everything. From you and this place and everyone."

"What about the twins?"

"Well that's what I wanted to talk to you about"

"I don't want them to have to move anymore Hardin. I want them to stay with you."

"I think that's the best idea but how long are you planning on being gone.."

"2-3 years Hardin."

"Oh"

"Yea I wasn't planning on staying a short amount of time"

"When do u leave Theresa"

"Today." She says and my heart drops into my stomach

"I know it's a lot Hardin but my flight leaves in 2 hours I have to leave for the airport like now"

"Ok." I say because I don't  know what else to say. I grab the twins and their bags and take them out to the car to buckle them in. Tessa comes out with one more bag and hands it to me.

"It's the stuffed animals u bought them when the were born."

"Oh thank you"

"Well I guess this is goodbye the huh?"

"Yea it is." She says while looking at the ground.

"Goodbye Hardin."

"Goodbye Theresa." I hug her goodbye and get in the car and leave, My life has just changed forever.

3 months later

It's been about three months since Tessa left, the twins are getting used to not having their mom around and I'm getting to not having my wife around. I go check the mail and see a paper from court, It's divorce papers Tessa wants a divorce. I can't say I didn't see this coming. I open the packet and see that Tessa has already signed them, I sign them and quickly go through everything, I put the papers back into the envelope and put it in the mailbox. She's done with me, She is actually done with me.. I guess it's time to try to move on?

Hey Loves! I know a lot of you are going to be pissed at me for this chapter but I have a plan that consists of several chapters and I think you guys will love how it's going to turn out. I hope you guys don't quit reading just because of this chapter and stick around to see what happens. I love you all have a great Day! 
-Bella💞