Part 4

Hardin's POV

I wake up and rub my eyes because I'm extremely tired, I look at the clock and realize it's 1:19 in the morning. I see a light coming from the bathroom and walk into the bathroom and find Tessa sitting as still as an owl.

"Tessa what's wrong?" I ask her wondering why she is just sitting here this early in the morning. 

"6 minutes apart" She says quietly 

"What? What's 6 minutes apart tess?" 

"Hardin my contractions are 6 minutes apart my water broke.." My heart drops I rush into our room and get the hospital bag we prepared I run back to the bathroom and help Tessa up.

I grab my keys and help Tessa into the car. The hospital is 40 minutes away from us so I hold Tessa's hand and tell her to squeeze it when the contractions come. We finally make it to the hospital and now her contractions are 4 minutes apart I help her inside and a nurse helps us get into and delivery room. The doctor says that Tessa will most likely have to start pushing in the next 30 minutes. He gives Tessa Morphine and leaves the room. 1 hour later the Doctor says it's time to start pushing because her contractions are 2 minutes apart.

                                Tessa's POV

The doctor said it was time to start pushing and my mind is spinning, 

"Ok Tessa on your next contraction push" I feel a contraction and I push 

"Ok Tessa you got this Cmon Push!" I push as hard as possible and feel like fainting I knew childbirth was hard but not this hard. 

"Push!" The doctor screams and I push, suddenly the room fills up with a crying baby.

"Baby 1! It's a girl" 

"Ok Tessa you got this one more hun now give me a big strong push" 

"I can't!" Hardin grabs my hand and squeezes it 

"You got this baby" I push with everything left in me and I hear another baby cry 

"Baby 2! It's a boy" They clean off the baby's and hand Joseph to Hardin and Brooklyn to me 

"Hello baby" Hero looks at them in awe.

"Oh my goodness hello Brooklyn" 

 "Alright Mom and dad do these angels have names?" 

"Yea the girls name is Brooklyn Colette Scott" 

"And little guys name is Joseph Aiden Scott" 

"Alrighty I will fill out the birth certificates now" The nurse walks out and me and Hardin stare at our new babies

"I love you Hardin" Hardin kisses my forehead 

"I love you too Theresa"