Part 9

Hardin's POV

It been about 4 months since this whole thing with molly happened and things are finally starting to get back to normal. The Twins and Tessa have a great schedule again and we finally got all of our furniture up to the house. Its taking awhile to ship everything so we have been with very little furniture. I walk into the bedroom and see Tessa doing her makeup while the twins are playing in their Play Pin.

"Hey love where are you going" I ask Tessa.

"Oh I'm just gonna go to the to grocery store" 

"Are you taking the twins?" 

"I didn't know if you wanted to stay with them or if you wanted me to take them" 

"I would love to spend time with them" I say as Tessa smiles.

"Perfect so I don't have to rush" She responds While getting up to go to our closest. Tessa gets ready and leaves the house, I'm kind of nervous not going to lie I've never been alone with the babies So this will be a first. I hear Brooklyn start to cry, I run to the nursery and pick her up shortly after she starts to calm down 

"Hey daddy's not so bad huh?" She smiles and it warms my heart I adore her smile. 

I look at Joseph and decide to pick him up and sit with them in the rocking chair, I rock them both to sleep and put them in their cribs before going to the kitchen, Tess left about an hour ago so she should be home soon. I decide to sit and the couch and turn on the news 

"Car crash by Local supermarket  The woman injured has not yet been identified Although her injuries seem severe. We will keep you updated"

I start having a panic attack what if.. what if it's Tessa I call her phone 8 times until finally someone answers 

"Tessa" 

"Hello This is Dr. Rossely calling from Saint Jr hospital The person you are trying to reach has been in a car accident. Are you family of hers? 

"Yes I'm her husband" 

"Sir I'm sorry to inform you that your wife has been in a car accident her injuries seem fatal, we need you to come to the hospital to give you information we cannot give over the phone" I break down crying my soulmate, my wife, the mother of my kids is in the hospital and her injuries could be fatal. 

"Ok I'm on my way" I respond and hang up I-grab the twins trying not to wake them but Joseph wakes up anyway. I put them in the cars and rush to the hospital. I got into the hospital I have the twins with me I got to the reception desk 

"Hi I'm looking for Tessa Scott" The nurse look at me and her eyes start watering 

"Are you her husband"

 "Yes I am" She sighed and Got up. 

"Come with me" She took me to the 4th floor and I saw a glimpse of Tessa She looked horrible. 

"Sir I'm going to get the dr, would you like me to get someone to help with the babies?" She asks looking at Brooklyn and Joseph. 

"Um that would be great thank you" 

"No problem baby" She walks out and a few minutes later a lady and the doctor come in. 

"Would you like me to take the babies down to the daycare?" 

"Yes Thank you" The lady grabbed their carriers and walked out 

"Ok Mr.Scott your wife's condition is critical and unfortunately she has gone into a coma. Their is nothing we can do about but there's still brain activity so she is alive." 

"How long do you think she will be in a coma for?" The Doctor sighed 

"About 1-8 months and that's only if she were to wake up" I feel my heart sink into my chest, I can't do this alone I need her to wake up. 

"Oh ok thank you" 

"I'm sorry I will let you to be alone for a bit" He walks out and I sit on the chair beside her bed 

"Tess I love you" 

"I know you don't want to leave, please don't leave me I can't lose you" 

"I promise to be here everyday I will be the best parent I can for Brooke and Jo" I kiss her forehead and hold her hand, I can't help but think about what would happen if she doesn't wake up I need her she is the love of my life, she fixed me, she took me from a Heartbreaker and made me a Husband and father.

I sit with her for about 3 hours. I check my phone and it's 8pm I grab my thing and go downstairs to get the twins after saying goodbye to Tess I hate to leave her but I know she will understand why I left 

"Alright sir their asleep and in their carriers. Are you coming back tomorrow?"

"Yes I am"

"Ok just go to reception and ask them to page Alexia and I will come take them to Daycare"

"Thank you it means a lot" 

"No problems sir, your loved one is hurt your gonna need help" 

"Thank you, have a good night" 

"You to" I crab the carriers and leave. The drive home is about an hour so I pray the kids don't wake up. We finally get home and I crab the carriers and take them upstairs into the nursery I lay them both down in their cribs and take their carriers back to the car. I finally lay Down and feel the spot we're Tessa is supposed to be, I end up crying myself to sleep I miss my Tessa.

                           To be continued...