Fangs.

Nicole's POV:

Fangs looked at me and cocked his head to the side. "I'll tell you on the way out, are you okay?" I nodded. "I think my legs fell asleep though" I laughed a bit. "I was going to offer to carry you anyway." "What- OH!" Before I could even think about finishing my sentence, I was gently put on Fang's back.

"It'll be easier to carry you than to pull you along, especially if someone sees us." As we walked out the room I started to understand why he said that. He wasn't wrong, Fang is wayyyy faster than me, if we had to run I'd be a liability. "So are you gonna start talkin?" I asked. He stopped for a second then said "Oh" as if he had no idea what I was talking about.

"Well, I was born Freddy Song on July 30th. My mom was a druggie...my dad was heavily involved with the mafia, I was kinda born with a big ass target on my head." He laughed a little but he sounded pretty sad. "My mom left us. Yeah. When I was 10. She was found dead two years later. Dad lost his shit, went on for years trying to find her murderer and blaming the mob he was apart of, saying how they should've protected her like they supposedly promised. He killed himself. I was 16 at the time, he left a letter saying that after 6 years he just couldn't move on, so he ended it. "

I sat in silence, he walked quickly and quietly through the halls of the building before stopping at an elevator. He stepped in and I squeezed him a bit just to comfort him. He sighed and then spoke. "By the time he did that, Yoongi and I were already good friends. His family took me in. The pack has been my family since. I was pretty pissed when you went missing. You're apart of us now so if anything happens to you, I will gladly tear the world apart. You know Yoon feels that too."

I lay my head on his shoulder and smile softly. This was genuinely the first time Fang had opened up to me and I could feel the sincerity in every word he spoke. We walked around the building with the same fast pace. "Shit" Fangs breathed out. I lifted up the head from his shoulder and looked around. A man in a black suit stood in front of us. "Now, now, now, where do you think you're taking her?" His voice rang in my ears.

(Off topic but I'm literally in the middle of my honors math class writing rn-)

Fangs huffed a bit, "Jackson, move." The man, Jackson, chuckled, "No need to get nasty Freddy, I'm just going to need you to drop the girl and hand her over." "No damn way in hell." Fangs voice got deeper, sounding more like a low growl. Jackson grabbed a pistol from behind him and smiled at Fangs softly. "Come on Fred, drop the girl." His voice dark and menacing. Fangs removed his hands from my legs but I wrapped them around him and held on tight. "Seems like she doesn't want to leave me man. Let us go. It wouldn't be the first time you betrayed your gang. Won't be the last knowing you."

Jackson looked at Fangs with irritation as if the words he said were 100% true. Fangs spoke again, "Stop fucking around with us Jackson. Drop the gun and let us go." Jackson lowered his gun and kicked it over to Fang, "I'm only doing this because of last time." "Sure." Jackson walked off pass us and down the hall picking up his gun as he left. Fangs didn't hesitate to keep moving. "What the hell was that?" I asked as he swiftly moved around the building.

No answer, only the sound of his feet slamming against the hard flooring of the building.

"Freddy answer the damn question. Why did he put his gun down, why did he call you your real name? What did he mean by 'last time?'" "You ask a lot of damn questions." Fangs rolled his eyes, sighing. "He called me my real name because we use to be friends. We were allied with Got7 before they started working with Q. Q broke off all deals we had with them and got violent with us many many times. We were close but obviously good things must end."

I nodded along with his words. Soon enough we were at the back of the building. We walked out of the doors into a car park. Fangs looked around for our ride out of this place. "Fangs, why didn't we grab Yoon?" "Don't worry about it. He's fine. Just had to handle some business." I stayed silent at his response.

"This is us," he spoke. He set me down and opened the car door for me, then, after I sat down and he shut the door, he moved to the other side and sat behind the wheel. He drove off at a quick pace, not once looking back.

I look back at the building we had left just long enough to see it explode into fire and broken glass. "Fangs what the hell?! Is Yoongi still in there?! What the hell did he do? Stop the car! Freddy I swear to god STOP THE CAR!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hello Lovely readers, if you're still even reading at this point lol, I'm sorry I haven't uploaded. I just haven't been super passionate about writing and the things I think I'd want to write about would probably end in me completely forgetting in this book which I don't want to do, obviously.

On top of that, this year has been hell for me and we're only in April. So far I have, ended the relationship with my best friend, found out my grandmother only had 6 months to live, visited said grandmother only to find out that 6 months was really 2 weeks, then, three days after my literal birthday I found out she was dead, then almost a full month later my OTHER grandmother died. I just so happened to live with that grandma so now my Grandfather is kicking me out and as I'm typing this I have less than 12 hours to get out or he's calling the police :). Yup. (BTW he only gave me 1 day to pack and our original plan was to give me till monday so I could fix my schedule for school but he lied :D.) So, all in all I'm not doing great.

My problems aren't yours, however. So I'm sorry for ranting. I want to end this story by the end of the year so lets see what I can do to give a satisfying ending, okay?

Love you all and I'll see you next chapter or something like that lol, bye :)