Planning & The Club

It had been three days and Yoongi was out of the hospital and planning against Nicole's father.

Nicole's POV:
I sigh quietly as Yoongi went over the plan so far, listening to every word he said carefully. The sound of venom twisting in his voice was clear. He wanted me to get my father into their web. Manipulation.

I always was the way to his heart and they were gonna use that against him.

Yoongi looked at me, "Are you okay with this?" I nodded. "As long as you don't kill him, I'm okay with it." I said. "Wouldn't dream of it, doll." Yoongi replied before picking me up and setting me on his lap. "Okay, well, we're done here. Now go." Yoongi said. Everyone just looked at him. "GO!" Yoongi yelled. Within a minute, the Den was empty.

"You and MinMin are staying with me at my actual house." Yoongi said before burying his head in my neck. "What? Why?" "MinMin's apartment complex is doing this 'clean out' and all the residents were asked to leave for at least a week." A muffed Yoongi replied.

"Okay but why am I staying?" I asked moving my head away so he wouldn't be in my neck anymore. "Your father might come over and try to make amends with you." "Oh" I replied.

Yoongi then got up from his chair with me in his arms. He put me in the car, got in, and drove away. "I should go get clothes and tell Kacey." "Nahhh just text Kacey. I'm pretty sure I can find you something to wear." Yoongi said.

"Okay then." I said grabbing his hand. He smirked and looked at me. "What?" I asked. "Nothing...I just...I love you." Yoongi whispered.  That was the first time he said that. "Yoongi...I love you too, so much." I said with the biggest smile on my face. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he pulled into his driveway gate.

We get out the car and walk into the house. Yoongi sits on the the couch and pulls me towards him. He lays down on the couch putting his head on my lap. "I use to lay on my mom's lap like this and she would sing me a song to help me sleep. That was back when I would have constant nightmares about the shit my dad would show me." Yoongi said. I quietly whispered a "sorry" and petted his soft blonde hair.

He took my hand and kissed it softly. "I'm supposed to go out tonight." He said. "Where to?" I asked going back to petting him. "A club called The White Snake, I'm meeting some friends there." He said. "Wanna come with? You can bring Kacey and Mick." I nodded at that and texted Kacey about it. She quickly agreed to go.

Yoongi told me to get ready and sent me into a room with a maid. I showered and got dressed in the clothes she laid out for me.

I did my makeup and walked down stairs to Yoongi who was already ready

I did my makeup and walked down stairs to Yoongi who was already ready. "We gotta get Fang, Mick, and Kacey." He said. I nodded out the house with a handsome looking Yoongi