Found.

Nicole's  POV:

"Who are you?" I asked tensing as I realized this was a serious situation. "Who I am doesn't matter, it's who I work for that does." "Okay? So who the hell do you work for dumbass?" You know for being in a serious and probably deadly situation it's funny how much a bitch I can be. The man sighs and tightens his fist as if he wanted to hit me, then he looses them. "I worked for Que before your delusional boyfriend shot him in the face." "Ohhh shit, I'm sorry about that, I never really expected him to do that." I chuckle.

The man glared at me. "Listen bitch. You're going to die here and there is nothing you, your family, your boyfriend or his shitty ass gang can do about it." I chuckle softly. "Wanna bet? Cause while yes, I will die at some point, I doubt it'll be in this shitty ass room." The man growls still glaring into my soul. "Sooo...What's your name?" I spoke trying to get SOMETHING out of this man.

  "Tch...You can call me BamBam." "Okay well, Nice to meet you BamBam. So other than being his puppet, what are you to Que? Or should I say were you to Que? Are there more of you I have to worry about?" He sighed and squatted down to my level. "Originally we were two different groups, I wasn't apart of Que's group, I was apart of a small organization called Got7. Our leader, JB, and Que became quite close some years ago, and we combined organizations. Let's just say JB isn't happy about what your little boy toy did to his partner."

"Well he can get over himself." I speak glaring into the eyes of BamBam. "Tch. Whatever. I'm leaving." And with that, he left, leaving me in this damn room. Alone.

Yoongi's POV:

We rode to the den and went inside. "Fang you tell everyone what's going on, I'm headed to the war room." Fangs nodded and sped off to the front. I walked off, Mickey shortly following. "How many are you taking with you?" Mick asked. "Well...you aren't going." I sighed. "What!? Yoongi she's my friend and apart of my pack! She's family! I wanna help!" Mickey's voice raised getting louder as she spoke.

"Mick, I understand but I can't risk you getting hurt or taken or even killed. My decision is final." I looked softly at her as her head slowly lowered. "...Piss off Yoongi..." She quietly scoffed before leaving the room. "Damn.." I sigh. Grabbing a few of the stronger weapons, I left the room. Fangs ran off the stage to me, "Boss, we're ready." I nodded. "Get in the vans and lets go. Now."

*Time skippy to the location*

"Fangs, I'm in trusting you to find Nicole and bring her here to safety." I spoke for the first time the entire drive. "But sir...why wouldn't you get her? Are you going after their leader? We don't even know who we're messing with!" Fang spoke frantically. "I have an idea of who it could be, don't worry about me, plus if anything happened to me, you and/or Mick would take over, you should be ecstatic if I die." I chuckle a bit.

Fang shakes his head, "Why would the pack want a rough bastard who can't keep his dick in his pants as their leader? Plus we both know Mick thinks too much like her mother to lead." He hits my shoulder. "Yeah,"I sigh, "let's go."

We both stepped out together and saw a girl dressed in black clothing. "Mick?! What are you doing here?" Fang reacted first. "I told you to stay." I growled, following up what Fang said. "And then I said to piss off. I rode on a motorbike to get here." Mickey said with the bitchiest face she could muster. "Fine, you're with me. Fangs, you're going alone, don't get killed or let her be, she dies, you die." I spoke. Walking off with Mick.

Fang's POV: (Bet you didn't want or expect this😂)

The pack members we did bring went in first, fighting off what guards were at the building's entrance, I had a small group protecting me until I got to a safer area and so did Wolf. We both moved at quick paces in different directions to reach our goals.

After a few minutes I stopped moving. "I should be fine from here. Go find Wolf and keep him safe." The group nodded and ran off. I walked down the long hallway, gun in hand, cautiously. "Nicky! Can you hear me!?" "Hello?!" I yelled out for her but then it hit me that she may not be able to speak.

So, I started kicking down doors. It was my only logical conclusion. It was either that or start shooting them and HOPE I miss her. As I kick them down I noticed no one was in any of them, it was like a waste land here. Abandoned, too quiet for my liking. There's only one door left. "Nicky!! You in there?!"

And that's when I heard her.

Nicole's POV:

I sat alone in the room. Thinking, plotting what I'd do get free. Then I heard someone... Yoongi? Fang? The voice was too hard to hear but I think it's Fang. "FANG! FANG CAN YOU HEAR ME?" ....No answer. And then there were bangs, getting closer and closer "FANGS? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? IS THAT EVEN YOU?!" Still no answer. More banging though.

Closer and closer until- "Nicky?! You in there?!" IT IS FANGS! "FANGS! FANGS OH MY GOD I'M IN HERE!" The moment the words left my mouth, the door was knocked down. Damn this boy is stronger than I thought. "Nic! Hey! We came to save you. You're coming with me." He spoke ask he ran over to get me out of the chair. "Thank you so much!" I hugged him the moment I was free.

"Hey Nicole? Are we friends?" His voice was soft but I heard his question clear. "Well, I would like to think we are but I don't know. I don't know anything about you really. Mind telling me?" I asked. "You really wanna know?" I nodded at his questioning look.

"Who really are you Freddy Song?"

"That's a question not even I can answer, but I'll try, for you."

A/N: AHHHHH I UPDATED! I FEEL LIKE SHIT BUT I DID IT! Next chapter will be obviously trying to escape and learning about Fang because I think I have an Origin story for him and I wanna share it. Also Just realized that I hadn't wrote in so long that I forgot what I said in the first few paragraphs. I wrote the rest of this while crying sooo that's fun. Anywayyy thanks for reading! See ya next time!