Stay away from her.

Nicole's POV

"Hello, Nicole....Yoongi." My father's voice boomed. "H-hi Daddy..." I look at the ground like a kid caught with a cookie before dinner. "Sit." He commanded and I obeyed. I pulled a slow walking Yoongi towards me.

He sits next to me and lays his hand on my upper thigh. My father stares daggers at Yoongi. "Nicole," my mother speaks up, "I'm glad you decided to join the family in our little side business. And The Pack too? So proud. Your sister joined Unkindness, it's a partnered group of The Pack." I nodded.

Then I looked to my sister, waiting for an excuse for leaving me. "I'm sorry I left," she started, "Awhile ago, when I left, it wasn't because I wanted to. Mother found out that I joined Unkindness, she started training me more, you know like those training lessons mom did with you? When you learned to use knives and guns and shit?" I nod and let her continue.

"She noticed how close we were and she knew that I wanted to tell you about Unkindness, but she didn't want me to, she forced me to live with a friend of hers. She continued to train me. I only saw father once a year at the Gala. It was for your safety, or at least till we thought you were ready," She paused, "I'm so so sorry sis." She came over to me and we hugged tightly.

"Father," I say looking at my dad, "Why did you say to stay away from the pack?" I ask. "Because I meant what I said. They are bad news, especially Wolf over there." My father said pointing at Yoongi. "I've known that bastard since the day his whore of a mother announced her pregnancy."

As soon as those words came out of my father's mouth, Yoongi's grip on my thigh tightened and his other hand reached for his gun. I grab his hand and rub circles on it, trying to calm him. "Aaron, shut the hell up. Eric is a lovely mother and just so happens to be my best friend." My mother speaks up.

Yoongi looks at my mother and lightly smiles at her known she is a friend of his mother. "Do you know that Wolf is a fucking sadistic lunatic? Hm?" My father continued. "He is a sick freak. I've seen what this boy has done. The people he has killed. All for his pleasure."

I look towards Yoongi and he looks away. "Look, what he does for fun is none of my business. I love him. Sick freak or not." I say. "195. That's his kill streak as of the last time I checked. Including the one tonight." My father speaks. "I'm willing to make it 196 right now." Yoongi says grinding his teeth.

He stands up along with my father, both of them aiming guns at each other. "Yoongi, stay away from my daughter." My father's voice booms in a cold manner. "Maybe you should stay away from both her and I instead." Yoongi says with eyes cold and dead and a voice just as cold.

I move towards them but Yoongi turns around towards me and kisses me lovingly. Just then a gun is fired. My father's gun. He had shot Yoongi in his arm. I freeze as his blood hits me. I hold Yoongi in my arms and panic. Then I cry. "AARON SKILLA WHAT THE FUCK!? GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!" I yell at my father using his real name out of rage.

Kacey in a state of panic call and ambulance. My mother and sister hug and rock me as I cry.

~Time skip~

It had been an hour of surgery for Yoongi after we had gotten to the hospital. I sat in the waiting room with my sister, mother, and Kacey. Shaking. I can't believe my father shot him for nothing. Yoongi loves me, I love him. My father should be happy for me like my mother and sister were.

A nurse came to me and told me that Yoongi was done with surgery. She walked me in his room and I sat by his side. "Miss, due to the fact the this is Min Yoongi, I will have to turn him in to the police after he is released." The nurse says.

I grab Yoongi's favorite gun and aim it right at her head. "You tell ANY policeman and these bullets are gonna go through your skull." She quickly nods and backs up. "Get the fuck out" I say pointing from her to the door.

She quickly raced to the door and exits. I look back towards Yoongi and kiss his forehead and lips. They said he wouldn't wake up for a bit so I waited patiently for him. My poor Wolf....

~Timeskip~

Nicole's POV

It had been almost a day of him sleeping. I wasn't too worried knowing that he could sleep all day and night without waking. I hadn't slept at all. I just watched his beautiful face as he rested, with his favorite gun in my hand.

Soon the door opened. I turned around, pointing the gun at the person who came in. I slowly put it down as I realize that it was his mother and father. "Hi Mr. and Mrs. Min..." I say quietly. "Hello Sweetheart, what happened to my dumpling?" Mrs. Min said walking over to me.

"He and my dad got into a little gun show and my father shot first." I explained. She nodded but Mr.Min was a little less understanding. "That bastard shot my son?!" He said clearly pissed. "YeonTae! Shut-" "Yeah, he's right." I spoke. "I'm sorry on behalf of my bastard father." I weakly smile at Mr.Min.

"And I wouldn't defend him, Mrs.Min" I continue, "He call you a 'whore of a mother' before he so nicely shot your son" Mr.Min at this point is shaking with anger. "I swear to God, as soon as Yoongi gets out of here, it's game over." He said. All of a sudden, someone says, "agreed." I look over to see an awake and up Yoongi.

"Yoongi!" I say hugging him. "How do you feel? Are you hungry?" I ask not releasing him from my grip. He hugged me back tightly and replied, "yeah I'm hungry...for revenge."

Just then, the door opened to show a woman who's face was hidden by lovely black roses. Then another woman walked in beside her. They set the roses down and bowed to us. "On behalf of Unkindness, we are sorry about your son," the stand straight up to reveal them as my mother and sister, "and on behalf of the Skilla family, we are very very very sorry about everything and hope you will at least forgive us women of the house." My mother finishes.

"I don't blame you, Becca. Thank you for the flowers." Mrs.Min says hugging my mother. "Thank you, Eric." My mother says hugging back. "How are you Yoongs?" My sister asked. "I'm fine CL....but you're father sure as hell won't be." He spoke with venom laced in his words.

"Now Yoongi, don't do something you'll-" My mother was interrupted. "No, no Becca let the boy get his revenge. Yoongi, we'll plan everything once you are released." His Father said. "He'll be out in 2 days" Mrs.Min said.

"Nicole? Why are you not saying anything against this? They want to hurt your father!" My mother says to me. "An eye for an eye" I replied in a whispered tone. My mother huffed and turned to walk out. "Mom," I say as I grab the gun near me, "Yes d-" she pauses as she turns to see me aiming a gun at her.

"You tell dad anything you heard and I will not hesitate to pull the trigger." I say emotionless. "Fine, a raven's promise." She says before walking out. "CL, are you going with her?" I say looking at my sister. "No, I wanna help." She says grabbing my hand. "Sorry mama" she whispered.