Missing.

Before we begin, Who do you think shot Nicole's father?? Yoongi or Nicole herself???

Nicole's POV

I can't believe I just put a bullet through my own fathers head. My father is dead. Because of me. I looked out of my window and took a minute. Viewing my reflection, I realize that I didn't even look remorseful. It was like I didn't care.

I tried to stop paying attention to my reflection and looked out at the darkness as it passed us by. Yoongi laid a warm hand on my thigh, causing me to look up at him. "You're really strong, you know that? I've seen men shoot themselves over a dead fish, but what you did..." He spoke.

"I didn't think I could do it, but... I did it for us...." I spoke in a quiet forced whisper. "How do you feel?" He asked. "Confused, I feel absolutely no remorse or guilt after killing my own father...." I let out a quiet sigh. "Really? Nothing at all?" He looked a me for a moment, a little surprised. "Yeah...But I think I know why." My sentence dropped off.

"Why then?" Yoongi's hand slowly made its way high up my thigh. Trying to ignore it and focusing on the topic at hand, I spoke again. "I think I don't feel anything because I don't just love you Yoongi, I'm in love with you. 110%. And I want to be with you....no matter what it takes...."

Yoongi opened his car door and stepped out, walking to my side of the car. He opened my door and kissed me gently and lovingly. He lifted me out of the car and held me. "I'm in love with you too, I always will be. I'll always be by your side, I'll always protect you." He kissed me again and walked us towards the door of his home. We spent that night intertwined in each other's love. A peaceful time before the storm of the next day.

The Next Day

I awoke in the arms of my love and cuddled closer to him, enjoying his scent. When my phone rang. My mother. Yoongi yawned and shifted his weight, allowing me to take the call in peace without waking him. "Hello?" I answer, walking into the cold hallway. "Nicole, I think he's missing, your father. Did Wolf do this?" She whispered into the phone. That gave it away, She's at the police station. She was asking just so she could know who to pin it on, she can't give Yoongi away because of the pact with Unkindness, but she can frame it on anyone else in the Pack and get away with it, easy.

"No." I stated sternly. "I haven't seen him and I've been around Yoongi and the Pack, 24/7." I hear my mom sigh, "Okay, I'll update you later." "Okay ma, love you, bye." I hung up and walked inside the room once more. I got back into the bed at looked at Yoongi's sleeping face. He blinks once, then twice and smiles. "What was that all about?" He asked. "My father is 'Missing' and my mother is trying to find out where he is." I spoke softly seeing as he just now awoke.

Yoongi just nodded, "Well what are we gonna do?" He asked. "There's nothing to do, there's no proof." He nodded again at my reply. "You've learned a lot from me, haven't you?" He asked. I just nodded and placed my head on his chest. "Yoongi, how many people have you killed?" I asked in a hushed voice.

"Too many to go into. Most deserved it, you have to believe me about that since, you know, they're dead." "But what about the others, did they deserve it?" I asked. "Some of them, probably, others were either collateral damage or just out of anger. Why are you asking me?"

"He just kept saying how selfish and dark you are, how many lives you've taken, he gave us a number Yoongi, no less than 195." I spoke, looking up at him. "He isn't wrong." He whispered, "Killing is something that gives you power, the power to take a life, people like me crave power, I find control a lustful thing." "Does it turn you on?" I asked thinking it would lighten the heavy feeling in the room.

"The power part of it, yeah." He answered truthfully. "Growing up, everything my father wanted, he got, because he had power. He was feared. He wasn't the nicest, didn't know the difference in his mob persona and being a father sometimes but I looked up to him. I wanted that power. To have that control."

"But Yoongi, murder is not the way to get it." I said quietly. "When you told me you were related to Aaron, I did my research on you. You were quite the violent one. If someone even looked at you wrong, you beat the shit outta them. You had a lot of anger issues. You can't tell me that you don't enjoy the control you have over everyone." Yoongi spoke. "I did, for awhile, but I didn't want to be seen as some demon either." I looked at him, not saying another word.

"Well you aren't, you're an angel, my angel. But don't question what I choose to do and how I run my pack." His voice was stern and low.  I just nodded, that was all I could do.

(A/N: Oh my god I hate myself. Sorry I haven't been up loading, I just haven't been inspired to write, not to mention school and sports and etc, but I really wanted to finish this chapter so here you go! I've been thinking of doing a QnA so please let me know if you're interested! Thank you for the support!💜💜💜)