Lets go out

Yoongi's POV:

After I dropped Nicole off to her house I asked for her number which she of course gave and then I left. I drove all the way to a place called 'The Den'. It is a local hangout The Pack pretty much owns. I pull to the parking lot and got out. I come in and am immediately greeted by an unhappy face. Fang.

"The hell do you want?" I say to him. "You took that little bitch who hit me and left. Where the fuck did you go huh?" He yells. "None of your goddamn business now shut the hell up!" I yell back. He immediately sits and shuts his mouth. But when he sit another voice speaks. My father, a retired pack member and leader.

"Yoongi, I want to speak with you." His large voice says. "Ok" I say looking down. I walk to his office like area and we sit down. "Yoongi, You know you need to find a mate in order to continue being alpha. And I'm not saying you HAVE to marry her but I'm not saying have a new girl every week. You feel me?" He says. I nod. "I'm giving you a month to find someone" He says. I nod again. Then I leave.

I get in my car and grab my phone.

Me:
Hey Nic are you busy tomorrow night?

BabyGirl:
Nope. Why?

Me:
Wanna hang out?

BabyGirl:
Ok! What time?

Me:
About 8?

BabyGirl:
8pm it is then! I gotta go though. Kacey's drunk ass JUST got home. I gotta go put her to bed. Peace!🔪

Me:
Lol bye.

~~Time Skip~

Nicole's POV:

My alarm goes off for the third time this morning and I finally get up and shower. Then I go get dressed.

 Then I go get dressed

^^Her outfit^^

I walk out of my room to see a hung over Kacey nodding off while drinking her coffee. I shake her and she jumps a bit. "What the hell Nicky!" She yells. I just sit there laughing at her. "Come on Kacey! We gotta go!" I pant out after laughing. "I'm not going today Nicky" she sighs. "Ok well, see you when I get back." I say walking out the apartment. I get on my motorcycle and ride to school.

Yoongi's POV:
I stood in my closet looking for something, anything to wear for this date, I was going to take her to a fancy restaurant and then to my place but I need a nice outfit.

I finally found something and decide to text her.

Me:
Yo, do you wanna stay at my place after our date?

BabyGirl:
Uh yeah sure. I got no where to be tomorrow and knowing Kacey she won't be home either

Me:
Ok cool.

BabyGirl:
Btw what should I wear something casual or fancy?

Me:
Fancy should work.

BabyGirl:
Ooooo ok~

Me:
Ok gtg

BabyGirl:
Bye~

Then I set down my phone to go do some other stuff.

~Time skip~

Nicole's POV:

After school I go home to pick out an outfit.  I really wanted him to like me for some reason so I picked the hottest formal dress I could find in my closet.

I look at the time. 6pm. Really? Alrighty so that leaves me 2 hours which is enough time for me. I get in the shower and then dress myself.

 I get in the shower and then dress myself

^^her dress^^

Then I do my makeup and hair. Only giving myself a natural look and not caring about the hair. I also thank myself for painting my claw like nails white last night out of boredom.

 I also thank myself for painting my claw like nails white last night out of boredom

^^her hair folks^^

I look at the time again. 7:30.  Good that gives me time to pack a bag. I throw my clothes and stuff in my bag and walk into the living room. "Oooo where are you going, Love?" Kacey asked. "Out." I say about to walk out. "Where~?" she asked. "I have a date. Don't expect me to come home tonight." I say turning to her. "Oooo Yasss Queen! Finally you are gonna at least try to get fucked!" She says in an excited tone. "Whatever! I'm not going t-" The door bell stopped me. "Oooo that's him isn't it!!!?" She says. I roll my eyes and answer the door to see Yoongi standing there looking hot as fuck.

 I roll my eyes and answer the door to see Yoongi standing there looking hot as fuck

"Hey...You ready?" He says. "Yeah." I say grabbing my clutch. "Wait! Wait! Wait!" Kacey says running to her room. She comes back holding birth control and a condom. She grabs my clutch and threw them in. "Safety first kiddos!" She says smiling. "Thanks but I always come prepared" Yoongi says pulling out a condom from his pocket. I look down in order to hide the pure embarrassment on my face.

"I like you dude." Kacey says. "Back off." I say to her. "Ooooo jealous type?" Yoongi says smirking. "She can be." Kacey says pushing me out the door. "Have fun!!!" She yells before slamming the door.

"Well now, shall we?" Yoongi says grabbing my hand. "We shall." I reply.