Happiest Memories

Nicole's POV:

I woke up, clean and in fresh sheets. Not fully clothed but just enough. I looked down at the hoodie he had so neatly placed on me. It was oversized and white with the simple words 'Daddy's Girl' on it. Well THATS a statement that could be taken two different ways.

He does that, he fucks ya senseless and then is nice enough to wash the sheets and bath you, or at least he does that with me

He does that, he fucks ya senseless and then is nice enough to wash the sheets and bath you, or at least he does that with me. I roll on my stomach and pulled the blanket up to my chin. Sooo warm. I slowly dozed off again but before I was put into a deep sleep, and bed slowly dipped down.

"Nic?" Yoongi's raspy morning voice spoke. He set what sounded like a tray down on the nightstand next to me and kissed my jaw. "Babyyyy I made you breakfast, pleaseeeee wake up and eat." I slowly opened my eyes and smiled at him.

I sat up and ate with Yoongi. We laughed and talked for almost the whole day but then I fell back asleep with Yoongi.

~Timeskip~

I felt the bed shake and a weight being lifted off of it. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Yoongi loading a gun. "what's going on?" I asked. He looked towards me and smiled. "Mission. Wanna go? I was gonna wake up Mick and have her help me but you, you are even better." I sat up and nodded. "Good girl. Now, go get ready, dress sexy yet formal. I'll be waiting in my black Maserati." With that, He walked out the bedroom.

I showered and got dressed.

Walking to the car, I see Yoongi getting out and opening the door for me

Walking to the car, I see Yoongi getting out and opening the door for me. I got in and watched him get back in the car. "Here," Yoongi said handing me one of his favorite guns. I took it from him and ran my finger along it. The car went silent. It was comfortable.

"Yoongi, what's the mission even about??"  I asked, breaking the silence. "You're going to trick a man named Lee Yeon. Get him into a room, and drug him. Then I'll get him to tell me everything, and kill him." I nodded slowly and looked out the window.

We arrived and I opened the car door. "I'll be watching you from a far okay?" Yoongi said. I nodded and smiled at him softly. I walked into the huge building and looked around for the man Yoongi spoke of.

I sat down with a drink of champagne and a man came up to me. He looked about 50 and seemed hella creepy. That's the man I was looking for, it had to be.

"You're a pretty little thing, aren't cha?" He spoke to me. "Thank you sir," was all I said, already feeling a bit uncomfortable. "How about we get to know each other? How about we go out and get some real drinks?" He spoke again. "Um, how about we go to a room here, I know one with a bar, I could get you something stronger?" I asked.

The man nodded and I stood. I lead him to the room Yoongi wanted and locked the door. "Let me get you that drink," I walked over to the bar and grabbed the whiskey Yoongi told me to use. I poured the drink and handed it to him.

I sat close and before I knew it, he was out cold. Yoongi walked in and shot him in the head. "Let's go." He said grabbing my hand and walking out the door.

~Timeskip~

I had stepped out of the shower gotten dressed in Yoongi's oversized black hoodie when my phone rang. "Baby? It's my father." I told him. "Answer it and put it on speaker." I nodded at his words and did as he told. "Hello?" I sighed as I answered. "Heyyy Nicole, look, I'm sorry, how about I make it up to you? I promise I won't do anything to that man again." My father spoke.

"That man is my boyfriend. What you did was wrong and uncalled for. Why should I forgive you?" I asked. "Please sweetheart? We can go to that skate rink you love, would you like that?" He started sounding desperate. Yoongi walked over to me and muted my end of the conversation, "Do it, Ill be there, this is the break we needed." I nodded at his words and unmuted the line.

"Fine, I'll meet you there in an hour," I told my father. "Okay, see you there." And then the line went dead. I sat down my phone and stood up.  I threw on jeans, put on a shirt under Yoongi's hoodie and slipped into my vans. "Let's go to my place." I said. Yoongi nodded and we walked out to the car garage. "The Jeep Wrangler." He said.

We hopped in and rode all the way to my apartment. We walked inside and relaxed. "Go grab a purse or something and put this in it," Yoongi spoke with a gun in hand. "But I already have a knife?" I raised my sleeve to show my blade strapped to my arm. "Don't bring a knife to a gun fight." That's all he said.

I went and grabbed a shoulder purse and put it across my body. I took the gun from Yoongi and sighed, "You ready?" He nodded and stood up. "Let's go."

~Timeskip~

I tied up my black and purple skates and pulled my hair back into a ponytail. I stood and looked at the man in front of me.

"Hello Dad."

A/N: Sorry this took so fucking long! Oh my godddddd. But! Thank you soooo much for 4K!!!! I love you all sooooo much :)💜💜💜💜