Mark Me.

Yoongi's POV:
I walk in on My mom and Nicole sitting together talking. "Hey mom, dad is ready to go." I say. "Okay," she says standing up, "Nice to meet you Nicole, bye son" she hugs me and walks out.

"Yoongi....sit." Nicole say pointing at the bed she was sitting on. "Since when do you give orders?" I say smirking but listening to her by sitting next to her. "Well mister I tend to give them often." She says. "Oh really?" I asks. "Mhmm" she replies sliding her hand down my arm to my hand and holds it.

"Nicole, before I loose it, I have a question." I say. "Yoongi if it's about what I think it is about then....Mark me." She states before sitting and straddling me.

*Yoongi is still shirtless btw*

"You sure?" I say questioning her. "You do know if we do this there is no going back, you'll be mine." "Maybe thats what I want." She whispered in my ear.

~~Definitely a Timeskip~~

Nicole's POV:

I wake up to a wet feeling on my neck and a shake of the bed I was sleeping in. I open my eyes and roll over to see Yoongi's back. He turns to me and smiles. "What would you like for breakfast?" He asked. "Pancakes and bacon?" I say. "Will do." He says standing up and walking out the door. I stand up and feel a sharp pain from my waist down. "Holy fuck!" I say kinda loud. "You okay?" Yoongi says from down the hall. "Yeah!" I say loudly. I walk out of the room slowly and head to the kitchen. I sit down in a bar stool and watch Yoongi make pancakes.

"So, lets go over stuff now that you're marked." Yoongi says leaning over the counter in front of me. "Yes sir." I reply. "Okay well, You are marked by me, You belong to me and only me until the day we part, and I belong to you and only you till the day we part. No matter what I do or who I kill you will stay by my side and I will do the same. Can you promise me that?" He says as he sticks out his pinky. I hook my pinky around his and he kisses it lightly.

"So, you ready to go to the Den?" Yoongi says smiling. "Yeah, lets go get dressed." I reply getting up. "Yah! You walk wayyy to slow," Yoongi says picking me up, "and that's why I'm gonna carry you!" He finishes and runs down the hall. "YOONGI BE CAREFUL!!!" I yell at him laughing.

Nicole's outfit:

Yoongi's outfit:

Yoongi's outfit:

(What a daddy)

*After getting dressed*

We hop on Yoongi's motorcycle and rode off to The Den.

*they arrive*

Yoongi and I walk into The Den and I look around. There are about 10 men and 6 women walking around or talking. I turn and look at Yoongi. He smiles and walks my over to a throne like chair that sat upon a stage. He sat down in the chair and pulled me on his lap. It was loud and no one was really paying attention to us. "Cover your ears Doll." He whispered to me as he grabbed his gun. He aimed it at the ceiling and fired it. Everyone stops and stares at him and I. I uncovered my ears and say nothing.

"Listen the fuck up!" Yoongi yells. "This is Nicole. She is a part of the Skilla bloodline and now is also my mate," He pauses and kisses my neck, "You will treat her with respect wither you like it or not. If I find out you don't respect her or you do something that bothers her there will be a punishment of her choice." He says.

Yoongi's POV:

Just as I finished speaking my father and mother walk out of his office. "Nicole you're a Skilla?" My father asked as everyone went back to what they were doing. "Yes sir, my full name is Nicole Raven Skilla." Nicole says. "Damn, your father told me he was gonna name you after your mother's gang but I didn't think he was serious!" My father says shocked. "My mother's gang?" She asked looking confused. "Oh he didn't tell you that?" My father asked. "Well you're just gonna have to ask your mom about that." He says then he walks away from us.

Turn my head to see Fang staring at me and Nicole. "Can I talk to you Suga?" Fang says. "Don't. Call. Me. That. That name is reserved for my boys. You are not one of those. Are You?" I snap. "No sir, can we talk?" Fang says hanging his head low. "Yeah, You stay here Nicky." I say walking off with Fang into the pool room.

Nicole's POV:

Yoongi and Fang walk into a room and I stay sitting in the chair like Yoongi ordered me to. Soon a girl with pastel blue hair storms up to me pissed. "YOU DONT BELONG WITH HIM! YOU DONT EVEN BELONG HERE! SO DONT YOU EVER BELIEVE YOU'RE HIS! GOT IT?" She yells at me. I stand up. "Can you calm down and shut up. Damn. Loud ass bitch." I say. She pushes me back down into the chair. I stand up and punch her in the face. She falls off the stage and holds her face. 

"I was gonna say punish her but it looks like you already did." I hear Yoongi say smirking. "Like hell I did. That's NOT a fucking punishment." I say growling at this point. "Well then, lets give her a real one then." He say walking towards me. "Suga! Please no! You know you want me back! Please!" The girl pleads. Two guy pick her up and starts to walk towards some stairs. Yoongi stops them. "I. Will. NEVER. Want. A. Whore. Like. You." He says letting the two men carry her down the stairs.

He looks at me waiting for my call. "I want to give it to her, and I want everyone to watch." I say looking down. He nods and everyone went down stairs but one girl who walked up to me. "Hi, I'm Mickey but you can call me MinMin. That's what Yoongi calls me. It's a family name." She says. "You're related to him?" I ask. "I wish. We are childhood friends, he's like an older overprotective brother to me." She laughs a little. "Well nice to meet you." I say shaking her hand.

"That girl is Ray....my cousin. Her and Suga were close too, then he got feelings for her, she cheated on him the day before their one year anniversary and the day he was gonna mark her, he broke up with her and I disowned her as family." She explained. "Oh, wow." I say. "Yeah, now punish the hell out of her, she was banned from here any way." MinMin says. "I gotchu." I say as we walk down the stairs. We go to where Ray is to see her tied up and on her knees.