1.0 swooning?

"Would you stop" I whined out putting my spoon down

"Stop what" She asked confused.

She had been awake for about an hour now and I was just waiting for Cat to get back home from her date with Sam.

After we would figure out how to send her back.

"Watching me eat...its annoying me" I said taking another spoon of strawberry ice cream into my mouth.

She only rolled her eyes and scooted closer to me.

I was on the left side of the couch and she was on the right but she scooted so she was in the middle.

"I dont understand why dont you like me" She said with a sigh scooting over putting her tan hand on my thigh.

I only ignore her, and put other spoon full into my mouth.

She comes closer...her mouth on the back of my ear...I take a quick breath.

"Strawberry is my favriote flavour" She whispered into my ear then nibbled onto it only a little.

"Mind if I have a taste" She whispered slowly taking my spoon out of my hand before taking some out of the tub into her mouth.

Letting out a moan as it hit her tongue.

She have me a quick peck on my lips, hands over my head caught by her.

"I love the flavour" She whispered nipping my neck, smirking when she hit an sensitive spot.

"Nice to know that the bad girl is sensitive" She whisperd before looking me in the eyes.

Her hand cupping my pale ass.

"The bad girl has a good ass to" She with a smirk giving me a playfull smile that actually made me swoon.

I actually swooned...God im such a fucking softy.

-

Jori smut.

Finally right?

Im glad this BOOK is doing good.

Vote.

Follow.

CoMment.

ADD to your library's and all that wattpad shit mkay love you bye.

-KAI