0.6 Awake.

I take a quick peek off twitter to see Cat with the box opened all the way an real looking tan hand with white nail polish was hanging out the box and was sitting on our black carpet trying to read the instructions but I silently knew she would fail because Cat could not read and I mean she could she wasn't disabled or anything it's just she needed glasses but every time I would suggest a doctor she would quickly say she could see...

I sigh after a minute of watching her suffer I shuffled over onto the floor next to her.

She looked at me with a grinch smile and gave me the book.

I sigh and snatched the book softly and started to read from the beginning...

This is android 35863ýť.

Manufacturers unknown.

Copyright © anditgjj

No returns.

"Damn it" I whispered to myself

I felt cat say something but I was to into the book by then...

Full name.

Tori Andrea Vega.

Choosen age. 23

She was two years older than me... Well fake years... Hmm.

Sexuality. Bisexual

Destination. (my address)

Warning ⚠
There are no returns this android should last till you die there is no way shape or form a way to destroy this android.

Well fucking hell...

This android was made for your entertainment and we'll being.

I turn the page to see in little writing.

To turn on use sexual contact.

A kiss is minimal.

I look away from the writing and to it's face then around my apartment to see Cat was long gone.

I take swallow of my own spit before looking at it's face again.

....

....

...

...

Fuck it.

I take a deep breath and closed my eyes before sinking down on my hands and knees to the box and gave her a quick peek on the lips.

I jump back when I felt them move against my lips and her eyes open they were deep brown.

She was awake.

-There you go she is awake now so yeah and finally we get Tori in am Jori book but yas.

Vote.

Comment.

And add to your library's and all that Wattpad shit mkay love you.