1.6

At this moment I had no idea what to do.

I just found out that Cat knew about everything witch slightly disturbed me making me feel uneasy.

There was "Tori" the robot on my couch that was hybrbating or whatever the fuck she was doing.

I get pulling my hair into an messy bun again before sliding on some blue boxers and a sports bra.

I grab my blanket along with my phone and send info the living room as soon as I past the door frame Tori turned toward me.

"Aww babe you want to cuddle"? She asked with a smirk her long tan arms stretching out.

I sigh and smiled a little and sat next to her grabbing the remote turning it to walking dead.

(My fucking show)!

To see it was an marathon, I was getting comfortable when Tori's long sneaky arms wrap around my waist quickly hoisting my up on her lap.

My face shows shock but then embrassment, I felt her arms lock around my waist under the covers then she sighed in content and started to watch the show.

She was very warm compared to me witch made me smile a little.

After a couple minutes I get comfortable with it and relaxed and actually started to pay attention to show.

This wasn't so bad.

-
I updated!

Its been like a muther fucking month!

I'm so sorry.

Vote.

-KAI