0.2 Opening The Box

Cat helped me drag the box into my apartment, well as cat would say... 'our'  apartment.

Technically I never said she could move in therefore meaning this isn't our apartment.

Even though she helps with the rent and all that shit, I never said yes.

I let out huff once the box was inside, collapsing onto the couch in exhaustion. That thing weighed a ton.

I watched as cat locked the door back, smile still planted in her face.

I move back to giant brown box covered in FedEx tape, the word fragile basically planted everywhere on the box, I wonder what's in there, that could weigh that much...

I look back to cat, she had locked the door back and now she was just smiling at me.

It was pretty awkward, so I decided to break the ice.

"So did you order this " ask pointing to brown box in middle of the living room.

"Um kinda but it's for you though"Cat said studdering with her words a little walking near me and the box.

I look at her confused. This chick had no job...so how  could she order something...I look at her then the box again. This shit  just didn't make sense.

"Open it"She said walking over black  scissors in hand. Not my good scissors, just some cheap knock offs that I used to cut paper and shit.

"Tell me what it is and I'll open it".I said now curious to what was inside instead of just throwing it down the stairs.

Leaving it be..never opening it, to ever see what was instore,or inside.

But that's not what happened,that's how it came to be.

I look over to cat smirk planted on her face as she passed the sharp item in my hand.

I roll my eyes at how mysterious Cat was being.

I moved over and standed up on my black leather couch to cut open the box,it was about 5 inches taller than me.

I cut the box open only little to see packing peanuts tons of packing peanuts.

Fuck. This is gonna be messy.

--

OK so I decided to update.

Why? Because it's kinda of been a week.kinda...

Anyway I hoped you enjoyed.

I have like 40 views and that's cool as shit so yeah.

Vote.

Comment.

And to your library's

Mkay love you

Bye

Oh and the pic?...
I don't even know.

-KAI