"Just avoid him if it bothers you that much." I said even though I know it bothers both me and Garroth.

"What so it doesn't bother you. Did you even care when he kissed you." Garroth was visibly frustrated. I rolled my eyes at him and reached up to grab his face. I pinched his cheeks between my hand, unintentionally giving him duck lips. Garroth didn't try to move away from me but his eyes were giving me a 'really' look.

"Yes it does bother me. I'm trying to stop you from getting into a fist fight, you're going to get in trouble." I raised an eyebrow at Garroth.

"But I want to get into a fist fight." Garroth's voice came out muffled and distorted, making me want to laugh. I let go of his face.

"Well don't." I said reaching down and picking up my things. Garroth didn't say anything to me, instead he looked at me for a moment and then gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

               TWO MONTHS LATER

"Basketball has got to be the most boring sport to watch." Katelyn was slouching in the bleacher set below me with her eyes half closed.

"Katelyn your boyfriend swims." Garroth said leaning forward and looking down at Katelyn.

"Garroth shut up all you do is throw a ball." Travis said turning around and looking up at Garroth from his seat. Garroth shrugged and leaned back against the wall next to me.

"Katelyn you only think it's boring cause you don't like Dante." I said raising an eyebrow and tapping the bottom of my shoe against her shoulder.

"That is true." Katelyn said raising her finger in the air and making no argument.

"Then watch Cadenza do her dance's in the corner." Travis said waving his hand in the direction towards Cadenza, who was cheering and not dancing.

It took about 45 minutes for the game to be over. Our team was winning the whole game by so much that none of us were even remotely interested in the game. Infact, it seemed like almost no one in the bleachers was very interested in the game. I'm guessing the game was set up that way, to play an easy team for their first game and everyone thinks their really good.

The basketball team celebrated for only a moment before they all picked up their waters and walked towards the locker room. All the cheerleaders were lined around the locker room, ready to shake their pom poms and tell the guys good job. Cadenza was first in the line of girls.

Watching the guys walk into the locker room I instantly noticed Dante lagging behind. He stood and wiped sweat off of his forehead as if it was stopping him from walking. He walked forward like he was going to the locker room. Just as easily as he had started walking, he slipped his arm around Cadenza's waist and leaned down until he was kissing her. Cadenza stood frozen like she hadn't expected it but after a moment she touched Dante's arms.

Every single one of us had seen it, and all of us turned and stared at Laurance. Laurance had his head leaned on his arms and he was watching them like it was a boring movie, like he didn't care at all. I looked at Garroth who, after a moment, looked right back at me and shrugged.

                     ---------------------

Garroth and I stood on the inside of the school next to the doors, I wasn't exactly sure why but I didn't want to ask either. Garroth glanced at his phone for what felt like the seventh time this minute and then sighed.

"If Dante doesn't hurry up I'm leaving his ass." Garroth said. I crossed my arms over my chest feeling a breeze come in as someone walked out.

"I thought I saw Dante's mom in the bleachers." I turned my back towards the door and looked at Garroth.

"She was but she left early, night shift." Garroth said, "Let's go find him."

I walked with Garroth through the gym where the janitors were already cleaning up. Garroth pushed open the door beside the bleachers that lead to the lockeroom. He barely looked in before he stepped away from the door and turned towards me.

"Not in there." Garroth said.

"Maybe he forgot his backpack, went back to his locker." I suggested. Garroth rolled his eyes, though I know it wasn't at me. I followed him as he walked to a different side of the gym to a hallway that would lead to the lockers. Both Garroth and I stopped when Cadenza turned the corner.

"Have you seen Laurance, I think he might have left without me." Cadenza said looking up fron her phone which I asume she was texting Laurance from.

"That's not good." Garroth mumbled and in the next second he was running down the hallway. I looked at Cadenza slightly startled and she looked right back at me the same way. We ran after Garroth but at a much slower pace considering Cadenza was wearing a skirt.

After running down two hallways and then turning right we stopped after we saw we had caught up. Laurance and Dante were a long ways down the hallway. Laurance was ontop of Dante, one leg on either side of him, throwing punches at his face that didn't look to be soft. Garroth pushed Laurance down onto his side as soon as he neared them. Laurance sat back up reaching forward but Garroth pulled at Laurances shoulder untill he had him on the ground against the lockers. Dante used his feet to push himself to the other side of the hallway.

Laurance tore Garroth off of him and stood up, glaring angrily at Garroth as if he had done something. Laurance looked towards Cadenza and I and then decided to walk in other direction. Garroth stood up aswell, looking down the hallway and shaking his head. Garroth put his hands out towards Dante, who was still sitting on the ground. Dante's nose was bleeding only slightly but the expression on his face made me think he was seeing double.

"Let's get out of here, that was stupid and I wish I wasn't part of it." Garroth said, he put his arm out to hook around me as he walked past.

"You wish you weren't part if it?" Dante sounded angry but he definitely has the right to be, "I just got punched in the face."

                      !Please Read!

As soon as this chapter is published I am releasing a new book. It's another Garroth x Reader and you should definitely check it out if you like this one. The book is completely finnished but if you guys like it I'll do a sort of epilogue chapter. I put my heart and soul into my writing so check it out if it peaks your interest.