~8~

Your P.O.V

I warned you. XOXO Ivy.

I read from the note that had just very slowly fallen out of my locker.I glared at the note as if it were her. I finished packing my bag and closed the door. I took a step back from surprise when I closed my locker door and saw Garroth

"Sorry." Garroth said clearly seeing that he scared me.

"You're fine. What's up?" I asked smiling at myself.

"Theoretically," Garroth started, I gave him a weird look not expecting that to be his first word, "let's say there was a possibility of me asking you out. What would you say?"

I stared at hin for a long while completely shocked. "Theoretically." Garroth added.

"I-yes." I said my voice coming out completely unsure.

"Yes." Garroth repeated he raised his eyebrows at me and his voice was complete surprise. I nodded at him.

"Okay." Garroth said simply. He looked at me and then away at lightning speed. He pursed his lips together and turned to walk away. I reached and grabbed his hand as if it were an instinct. Garrothed turned back to look at me faster than I realised someone could move.

"You aren't going to ask me?" I asked my voice coming out much more disapointed than I had hoped for.

"D-did you want me to?" Garroth asked making me want to hit him just a small bit.

"A little." I lied. I very much wanted him to ask me out.

"A little?" Garroth repeated again. He furrowed his eyebrows at me but his eyes were soft and joyful. I nodded. He looked at me for a long second, everyone else who might have been in the halls was completely gone in my eyes. He stood up straighter, I hadn't realised he was slouching at all.

"Can I kiss you?" Garroth asked, his voice sounded breathy. I tried not to smile, for some reason. I nodded again.

He cupped my cheeks with his hands before I had time to close my eyes. His lips were soft and light against mine. I felt the breath from his nose touch my skin and chills ran up my arms. I extended my fingers trying to figure out what to do with my hands. I bent my arms and reached up to touch his arms, from his elbow to bicep. And then it was over just as fast as it had started. I pulled my arms away from him and hugged myself.

"Umm," I watched Garroth's smile instantly turn to nerves, "would you, be my girlfriend." He asked quietly.

"Yeah." I said equally as quiet. I looked up at him one second and the next I had my arms wrapped around his waist and under his backpack. Garroth was skinny, even with muscle. He smelled like pepper, good pepper, and spices. He touched my sides with his hands and I could just tell that he was looking down at me.

"Are you sure because that's not a very smart decision on your behalf and-"

"Stop talking." I said sounding slightly mean, making me instantly feel bad.

"Okay." Garroth replied within milliseconds.

I moved back a bit and looked uo at him. I watched him bite the inside of his cheek. I pulled my arms back to my sides and lifted them to grab the straps of my bag. I turned and took afew steps toward the exit.

"You coming?" I asked afyer reakising that Garrith had decided to stand still instead of follow me.

--------------------

Garroths P.O.V

I walked to my car where Vylad and Zane were waiting. "What took you so long." Zane retorted.