~3~

Your P.O.V

The beginning of the day always goes so quick. It's only English, Art, and then Science. And the second half of the day is so much more fun. And not just because I have Garroth in two of those classes. I sat down at the our lunch table next to Katelyn with no one on the other side of me. That is untill Dante sat down.

"What's cooking good looking." He said.

"Huh." I asked holding back laughter.

"Oh dear God." Katelyn muttered clearly annoyed.

"Dante you've known the girl for less then two weeks leave her alone." Laurance said.

"So what, you and Garroth did the same thing with Aphmau." Dante whined.

"Did not." Laurance said.

"Laurance did." Garroth said purposely throwing Laurance under the bus.

"It's whatever we're cool." Aphmau stated throwing her hand over her wrist in a psh movement.

"Besides I don't like Aph like that anymore." Garroth said.
1
"She's the only person in the damn school that doesn't like you." Dante said. Katelyn nearly spit out her milk.

"It's funny cause it's true." She said nodding her head towards Garroth.

"Not true, half of them like Laurance." Garroth said making some people at the lunch table laugh even though he was being completely serious.

"Uh hell yeah." Laurance furrowed his eyebrows and Looked at Garroth.

"I'm just as hot as you guys and there are plenty of girls that know it." Dante said leaning back, the only thing that was keeping him on the bench was his fingers holding onto the table

"Your a player." Nicole said extremely nonchalantly. Kawaii~Chan franticly nodded her head in agreement.

"I bet Y/N would date me." Dante said smirking at me. Garroth looked at Dante harshly, but I'm positive that's just what I wanted to see.

"Yeah uh huh sure next week we can get married." I joked. Garroth and Laurance snickered.

"How do you know she isn't serious." Dante asked looking at Garroth and Laurance clearly offended. I gave Dante my 'really' look making Garroth and Laurance laugh.

"I just want someone to date mee" Dante almost yelled as he slammed his head down on the table.

"To late I got her number before you." Garroth smirked looking over at Dante and holding an L up to his forehead evn though Dante couldn't see.

"It isn't a competition Garroth." Dante whined.

"Yes it is" Garroth joked. I put my head on the table not wanting to look anyone in the eyes. The bell rang and I quickly stood up to threw my trash away and started walking away.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you away." Garroth said as caught up to me.

"No, you didn't. " I said laughing nervously and then blushing purely because out of embarrassment.

"Don't be embarrassed, you're cute." Garroth asked smirking.

"Oh my god stop talking." I laughed hoping that Garroth knows I'm not being serious.

"I'm just joking. " Garroth smirked.

"So you don't think I'm cute? " I askes raising my eyebrows and lookong up at him.

"What that's not what I meant." Garroth gave me a wild smirk.

"I'm just joking." I said making me voice deeper trying to mimick him. We walked into the Social Studies room and sat down. I felt Garroth staring at me through the whole class although whenever I tryed to look at him he glared at me and stuck his tongue out.