~18~

Your P.O.V

The next day I woke up half an hour late which was enough to make my day stressful. On top of that I fell down my stairs going to the kitchen. I then proceeded to throw up my breakfast. Then I received a headache from throwing up. So at this point I decided I was going to skip out on school for today. I left my room as Marcus was walking out of the door. Apparently he decided I must have already left for school and if I hadn't, I was walking. I sighed and walked back into my room. I let myself fall back into my bed and thought about turning my tv on, but before I could put the idea into motion I fell asleep.

Garroth's P.O.V

When I got to school late and Y/N wasn't there yet I assumed she woke up late and would get to school right before she needed to be in home room. I assumed this because it's happened a few times before.

"Where's Y/N? " I asked Katelyn who was looking at her phone completely unattached from the group conversation.

The bell rang and I followed Katelyn as she started to talk to me.

"I don't know, probably sick." Katelyn shrugged.

I nodded.

Katelyn looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Don't even" She said eyeing me.

"Don't what" I asked laughing a slightly.

Katelyn spoke as she pushed on the doors to get into the school "It's sweet your always looking out for other people but, I promise you she's probably fine and not dying of whatever disease you've come up with in your head."

"I know she's not dying." I said looking down at Katelyn. Katelyn looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Do you?" Katelyn turned to a locker we were walking past.

"Why do you need to stop at Y/N's locker?" I asked as Katelyn pushed up the bottom of the lock up and opened the locker.

"Because I'm lazy and I keep my literature book in her locker so I won't have to go all the way to my locker to get it."

I turned around halfway, as I turned I glanced at the top shelf of her locker. I turned myself around again and faced Katelyn. I took one of the notes piled on the top shelf.

Leave him alone whore

"What's this from." I asked turning the note around so Katelyn could read it. She looked at it and then back at the locker as she pulled her books out from the bottom shelf.

"Oh yeah, your not supposed to know about those. Ivy leaves notes in her locker sometimes, but you didn't hear that from me." Katelyn said.

I nodded and grabbed the hand full of notes and dropped them into the trash.

I ran past the maze of people in the hall to catch up to Laurence as we made our way to third period.

"Did you know?" I asked putting my hand on Laurance's shoulder as we walked.

"Know what" He asked looking at me, scanning my face. I let out a breath that was also a mix of a sigh.

"About the notes." I said like it were obvious even if Laurance might not know. I removed my hand from his shoulder and put it to my side.

"Oh, the ones that Y/N gets. Yeah, who told you about that."

"Katelyn, kinda, I found out on my own basically. Why wouldn't she tell me about it" I asked.

"Because she knew you'd overreact." Laurance said rolling his eyes as we turned a corner.

"I don't overreact" I said narrowing my eyes.