~37~

Your P.O.V

"I figured it out by the way." Garroth stated slightly proud of himself as he made his way up the metal bleachers without using the stairs. "Why you cared about who Laurance was kissing." He looked from me to Katelyn to Aphmau as he said this.

"Wow we've got a genius on our hands." Katelyn said sarcastically clapping her hands together a few times. Garroth glared at her as he sat down next to me. He wore sliding pants and a t-shirt, his hair still slightly messy even though he most definitely tried to fix it in the car.

"Thank you, I think I'm the smartest too." Garroth said as he leaned back and put his elbows on the bleachers above us. "I'm also 99.9% sure that she was a freshman."

"What's Laurance doing putting his tounge in freshman." Cadenza asked, "That's gross."

"You're all mad at Laurance because he kissed a freshman, sounds pretty dumb if yo-" Travis stopped speaking when he realised that every girl in our friend group, other than Lucinda, was now staring at him. "Okay nevermind."

Just minutes later we saw Laurance stumbling up the bleachers attempting to hop using only one foot on each bleacher as he ran up. He tripped only once but then quickly got up. His dark purple soccer uniform made his tan skin seem almost as pale as Garroth's. Laurance slapped his hands down, and all of his weight, on Garroths knees.

"Can you go get me a water from consessions and then pour it in my water bottle while I warm up. Okay thanks." He said it just fast enough so that it would take Garroth to long to process the question, and then he stumbled back down the bleachers,this time attempting to get to the actual stairs.

Garroth, not wantimg to argue with Laurance, sighed and stood up walking down the bleachers with an elegant ease. Laurance stopped and turned around, he attempted to walk backwards down the steps but then stopped after he almost fell. "Where's Lucy?" He asked.

"Why do you care?" Nicole asked, she leaned her chin on her hands and looked up at him thoughtfully.

"Am I not allowed to wonder where my friend is, why are you guys being so weird." He sounded annoyed but decided not to wait and argue, he instead turned and jogged down the stairs to warm up. We sat in silence for a long moment.

"What so your all going to be bitches to Laurance for the rest of your life because he doesn't want to date Lucinda?" Dante asked.

"Just until he sees that he's been a dick." Katelyn leaned back against the bleachers clearly proud of herself.

"What are you talking about Laurance likes Lucinda. She's got big boobs." Travis said holding his hands up to his chest.

"Obstute observation." Katelyn said a fake sarcastic smile plastered on her face as she slapped her boyfriend, who was sitting behind her, in the leg.

"I'm just saying he's into that." Travis squeaked his voice going high as he raised his hands in the air.

"Into what?" Garroth, who no one had noticed coming up the bleachers, asked. He held a pack of Resses Peanut Butter Cups, which I hadn't asked for, out to me.

"Boobs, is Laurance not into boobs."

Garroth visibly cringed and then sat down next to me. "Yeah, sure." He said as he took the Peanut Butter Cup that I was silently offering him by putting it in his hand. He put the whole thing in his mouth vertically and crushed it by closing his mouth.

"Do you eat like that on purpose to make me want to strangle you?" I asked.

"If it'll make you smile." Garroth replied giving me a proud goofy smile. I put my hand on Garroths shoulder using it to pull us together so I could press our lips together.