~58~

Your P.O.V

I opened my locker not even remotely surprised that the pile of notes in my locker seemed to have gotten bigger. It had been a month since they started up again and since then it seemed to grow more and more every day. I pulled one out and looked at it, 'cumbag'.

"How origional." Sahsa, who was standing next to me, said outloud.

"Yeah." I said, I tossed the note into the bottom of my locker rather than the top. Eventually I would decide to throw them away, or rather Garroth would notice and throw them away for me.

"I know you're gonna say no to this, but I think you should probably tell a teacher or something if those keep showing up. Cause it's not right." Sasha said. I closed my locker and began walking with her to P.E.

"No way, that'd be letting them win. I'd rather just pretend I don't care." I said.

"But you do care?" Sasha asked even though I'm pretty sure she already knew the answer.

"Well I don't enjoy getting called a cumbag." I said.

"I don't think anyone does. Which is why you should just tell a teacher. Cause it's kinda ridiculous." Sahsa stated.

"No I'm not. I don't know who's all doing it anyone so I hve no one to tattle on." I said.

"Still, I always felt bad for all the people Gene would pick on for no reason. But none of them ever told anyone." Sahsa said. We turned the corner once and then again once we were near the locker room.

"Gene told me it wasn't him." I said as we walked through the locker room and room and to our lockers.

"It isn't. At least I don't think it is." Sasha said.

"What isn't Gene?" Katelyn asked. She was still in her school uniform but was in the middle of putting her hair up.

"Leaving notes in my locker." I said.

"Oh no that's definitely Ivy." Katelyn said.

"Yeah maybe some of them, they all have different hand writing." I said.

"Well then it's all of Ivy's goons, and Garroth's fan club." Katelyn said, she sounded completely sure of it.

"Or all the guys that have a crush on Y/N." Lucinda stated, I could hear that she was smiling while she talked which made me wonder if she was being sarcastic or not.

"Yeah Y/N maybe you have some secret admirers." Katelyn laughed.

"Well they aren't going to win me over by calling me a cumbag." I said.

"Why not. Hurting is flirting." Lucinda laughed.

"Ok next time Laurance calls you a cumbag let me know how you feel." I said raising my eye brows at her as I tied my shoes.

"I'm sure he will eventually." Lucinda shrugged.

"And you'll think it's hot." Katelyn said. Lucinda shrugged at her. "Dante and Laurance are both the definition of hurting is flirting."

"That's code for their dicks." Sasha stated. We were all waiting on Katelyn to tie her shoes now, it was normal for Katelyn to be done last even if she was the first to get into the locker room.

"Sasha, I don't think you have room to talk. Look who you used to hang out with." Katelyn stated, she raised her eyebrows at Sahsa as she stood up.

"Zenix is kinda sweet." Sasha stated although she didn't sound completely confident in what she said.

"Don't tell Cadenza that. She might go fuck him too." Katelyn said. We exited the locker room and stood near the bleachers waiting for the teacher.

"What?" Sasha questioned laughing slightly.