Micah Bell: No Hesitation Part 2

Micah Bell X Female Reader

Summary: You and Micah started a gang just like you said you would. Now it's 1907 and all things must come to an end.

Word Count: 3000

Once you and Micah thought that the heat would have cooled down and the law wouldn't be searching too heavily for you, the two of you got out of Colter and set your plan into action. You both reunited with Micah's friends, Joe and Cleet. You weren't a fan of either of them but decided that it didn't matter, they were working for the two of you now. The two of you, followed by Joe and Cleet, put a gang together just like you said you would. You now had plenty of men taking orders from you both and were doing fairly well for yourselves.

Now, it had been about sevens years since betraying and disbanding the Van der Linde gang. At first you doubted that you and Micah would last long as co-leaders but you seemed to be working rather well together.

Even though you had expressed your distaste for Colter plenty of times, the gang ended up in a similar place at the moment. You were in the little cabin on Mount Hagen, thinking over your options and your next plan of action.

Hearing the door open and close behind you, you knew that only one person would be entering without knocking or seeking permission.

"Micah, good news, I think I've found a promising-" you began to discuss a new option as you turned to face him, instantly pausing at the sight you were greeted with. "Where did you find him?" you asked Micah, looking the man beside him up and down.

"It's a funny story really" Micah shrugged, already smirking slightly at your reaction.

"I'm sure it's hilarious" you huffed, crossing your arms over your chest. "Why is he here?" you repeated your question.

"It's nice to see you too, Miss L/n" was all Dutch said, still not giving you the answer you were looking for.

"No it ain't but go on" you chuckled drily. "So, what are you doing here?" you directed the question at him this time.

"Mr Bell offered a proposition, it was difficult to turn down" Dutch explained simply.

"So, what I'm hearing is that, you're desperate" you mocked him but this time he didn't speak, his jaw clenching, that clearly hit a nerve.

"He'll be joining us" Micah told you, making your attention snap back to him.

"Goddamn, I thought we were past this. There's noway he's joining us" you shook your head.

"It'll be different this time. He'll be working for us, not the other way round" Micah pointed out as he walked up to you.

"...that does sound interesting" you hummed, eyeing the dark haired man for a moment.

"Think of the bigger picture" Micah advised.

"The bigger picture is that this is going to make things messy" you huffed, rolling your eyes. Micah always talked about the 'bigger picture' or the future but you knew he didn't have a clue what that 'bigger picture' looked like.

"Just give it a chance, see how it goes" Micah asked of you, placing a hand on your shoulder.

"Fine but only from the kindness of my heart" you agreed with a sarcastic tone, making Micah smirk and Dutch roll his eyes. "But we need to get somethings straight" you spoke again before Dutch could relax.

"And what's that?" Dutch asked, squinting at you.

"We're in charge and you are the same as any other man out there. No special treatment, understood?" you asked and he nodded. "Oh and if you step out of line, I will shoot you. You're replaceable now, Dutch, don't you forget it" you threatened, making the man tense ever so slightly.