Javier Escuella: Uniform Part 2

Javier Escuella X Female Reader

Summary: Javier kept the guard uniform that you seemed to like. He kept something else as well. All he wants is for you to play along.

WARNINGS: NSFW/smut

Word Count: 2100

You and Javier had rode into town and rented a room in a little hotel for the night. Dutch had sent you on a job were you needed to be up early the next morning. So the two of you thought you would just stay in town since it would be closer to the job and it would give you both some time alone together away from the camp.

So, Javier rented the room and you decided to have a bath before retiring for the night. You had invited him to join you but he politely declined, much to your dismay.

As your bath, you changed into some clean and comfortable clothes. You left the bathroom and crossed the hall to the rented room, stepping inside and closing the door behind you.

Locking the door behind you, you turned back into the room and your gaze finally settled on Javier, pausing at the sight. He was sitting on the wooden chair in the corner of the room, wearing the guard uniform that he had gotten during the boat job with Trelawny.

"You kept that?" you asked, looking him up and down. It fit him as well as you remembered.

"I told you I would" Javier reminded you as he stood from the chair.

"This is why you didn't join me?" you asked, a little amused.

"Si, I thought I would surprise you" Javier smiled as he crossed the room, walking towards you.

"Well you've definitely surprised me" you chuckled, shaking your head at him. You walked over to your bag and packed away your dirty clothes.

Apparently Javier didn't like that your attention wasn't on him because a soft gasp left your lips as he wrapped an arm around your waist, pulling you back against him.

"Te tengo...outlaw" Javier whispered in your ear, sending a shiver down your spine.

"God, Javier" you sighed as you relaxed in his embrace. "You're serious?" you asked, turning your head to the side to look at him over your shoulder the best you could.

"Muy serio" Javier nodded slightly. "And you should show me more respect" he warned you, his teeth grazing your earlobe.

"Right, right, you're the lawman" you nodded, chuckling quietly.

Javier quickly spun you around and pinned you to the wall with his hands holding your shoulders.

"Can you play along, por favor?" Javier asked disapprovingly, making you laugh a little.

"Sorry, sorry" you apologised, another little giggle leaving your lips.

"Y/n" Javier groaned.

"I'm sorry! You surprised me! I'll try harder, I swear" you promised. In your defence, Javier had surprised you with this and it wasn't like it was something you did every week. You were caught off guard but you would try harder. "Okay, try again" you nodded after collecting yourself.

"Te tengo, outlaw" Javier repeated as he pressed his body against yours, forcing a knee between your legs.

"And now that you have me...what are you going to do with me?" you asked, looking up at him as you ran your hands over his chest.

"I'm sure I can think of a few things" Javier hummed as he grabbed your wrists, pinning them to the wall on either side of your head.

You opened your mouth to speak but didn't get the chance before Javier's mouth was on yours in a passionate kiss, a kiss that you instantly returned. Your fingers curled against your palms, you wanted to touch him but he kept your hands pinned.