"No Leah I told you you're the first person I told. And judging by how you reacted at first I'm not telling them anytime soon."

"I said I was sorry" I pouted

"I know, but if you reacted like that imagine how my closed minded ass parents will act"

I huffed. "I get it"

"Hey" I knew that voice, I swung my head in its direction.

"Hey Jamal" I smiled.

He smirked leaning against the locker beside me. "Are y'all coming to my party tonight?"

I looked over at Mani with a big smile.

"Of course we are! Can't wait"

Jamal brushed against me touching my waist as he walked past.

"See you then" he said before winking at me.

"Ooooooo!" Imani cooed as I fixed my hair in the locker mirror.

"Shut up" I giggled rolling my eyes.

"Whatever y'all almost started taking y'all clothes off right here"

"I giggled "shut uppp! You can't tease me about Jamal if I can't tease you about Yaya."

"What about me?" 

I looked away from my locker mirror and instantly started to grin. Yaya was standing behind Imani.

  Imani jumped when she heard her voice. Her face got red as fuck.

"Is she?" She mouthed to me.

I giggled and nodded. "I'm gonna head to class." I said patting Imani on the shoulder and fleeing the scene quickly.

Of course she did not let this go. She was waiting for me when the bell let us out for lunch.

"Bitch"

"Biiittcchhhh, sooo"

"Oh my god Leah that was so embarrassing."

"Wha- I'm sorry! I was looking in my locker I didn't even see her... what did you say?"

"Some bullshit. I told her, I really like her outfit"

She got all smiley and looked away.

"Omggggg this is so cute! You're really crushing huh?"

"Shut up.. and I asked her if she was going to Jamal's"

"Well is she?"

"Yea"

I've never seen my bestfriend be so blushy and smiley, she never acted like this over Nick.

"Oooooooo"

she rolled her eyes and blushed. "Leah chill! We aren't in middle school anymore."