Take A Picture. It Will Last Longer.

Austin's POV:

I was going to meet Hannah at the restaurant. I was there a couple minutes earlier and I looked around. I was nervous so much I was fidgeting a lot. I looked around to see if anyone else was there. It is a restaurant near the school so I wouldn't be surprised if I saw someone I knew. Then I saw someone I recognized. I would have been fine running into anyone else besides that person.

Jessica walks over with her light purple dress that was so short it barely covered her.

Jessica: Austin what a surprise meeting you here. Were you stalking me because you changed your mind and you want to go to the dance with me? I am going with friends because I knew you would change your mind.

Austin: I have not changed my mind. I am waiting for Hannah. She will be here any minute and I don't want you to be anywhere near her.

Jessica: How ruse Austin. You're not even going to introduce me to your beloved girl friend?

Austin: No.

Jessica and I made eye contact for a couple of seconds and then she makes a fast move. She whips out her camera and takes a picture so fast I didn't have a time to react. She walked away quickly after that and met up with her friends.

I was getting worried at that point because if Jessica tags me in that post and then Hannah looks at my tagged posts she will see that picture. She already had a suspicion of Jessica and I. I don't want this to make things worse.

Hannah walks in then and I feel speechless. Her really pretty long green dress with her beautiful dirty blonde hair half up and half down. Her pretty ocean blue eyes pop out with the make up she had on. It felt like everyone was staring at her and fell speechless because she looked like an angel.

I walked up to her.

Austin: You look absolutely.... gorgeous.

Hannah smiled and blushed.

Hannah: Thank you and you look very handsome.

We then went up to sign in for our reservation and then we sat down. We were talking about random things and it was fun and all but I couldn't stop thinking about the picture Jessica took. If I knew Jessica I knew that she would hurt Hannah and I with that picture. I had to stop her from posting that anywhere. I would do whatever it takes.

After dinner we got into my car because Tiki dropped Hannah off at the restaurant so I could take her to the dance. We got into my car and headed over to the school.

We got to the school and it wasn't that much of a wait to get in. As soon as we got in Hannah took off her heels where the other girls took of their heels so they can dance. Then we headed to the dance floor. As we were dancing I was trying ti keep my eye out to see if I could talk to Jessica alone.

Hannah: Are you ok Austin?

Austin: Huh? Yeah. Why?

Hannah: You just kind of seem a little distracted. Is there something on your mind?

Austin: Uhh no it's all good.

I smile at Hannah and she smiles back. We danced some more and then Hannah said she had to use the bathroom.