Meet the boys

We get to Zack's house.

Tiki: Hey Zack this is my cousin Hannah. Hannah, this is my friend Zack.

We say hi to each other and then I realize where I saw Aaron before. They do tik toks! I forgot about that. I see them all the time and Tiki tells me to ignore the videos because he is afraid of being embarrassed.

Zack: Nice to meet you. Austin is on his way and should be here in ten minutes.

Hannah: Whose Austin?

Tiki: Austin is Zack's cousin and my wife

The boys laugh. Tiki goes to the fridge and grabs two sunny Ds. One for me and one for him. I see Aaron whisper something into Zack's ear and Zack looks at me and then whispers back in Aaron's ear.

We all sat on Zack's couch and talked for a while. Then there was a knock on the door and Zack yelled it's unlocked. A tall, muscular man walks in the house with a four pack of red bulls. He is the cutest guy I have ever seen.

???: Ayo what's poppin. I brought red bulls!

He stops in his tracks as soon as he sees me. He looks at Zack and then looks at me.

Zack: Uhh Austin this is Hannah and Hannah this is Austin.

Austin: Hi

I smile back at him. Everyone was silent for a couple of long seconds.

Tiki: Alright well let's get things started.

We all get up and hang around in the kitchen. We all goof around and everyone was getting along with each other except Austin didn't seem to talk to me much. Did I ruin something?