Is She Your Girlfriend?

Hannah's POV:

I was crying on Austin's shoulders and he was hugging me tight. I felt comforted and I wanted to stay there forever. We stayed there for a long time and eventually I felt very weird and I leaned back.

We talked for a while and he was making me feel better. He then said something that made me blush.

Austin: We told them that you are an amazing person and Tiki said that if he sees anymore hate comments he is going to block them. I just don't know why they are doing that. If they really loved us and wanted us to be happy then they wouldn't say those things. Plus you are the kindest and prettiest girl and I have never met any other girl like you. You are so amazing.

I smile at him.

Hannah: Thank you Austin

We made eye contact for a while. Oh how much I want to kiss him right now. He then leans in. He kissed me and I was surprised but then I kissed back. His very soft lips were up against mine and it was one of the most amazing feelings I have ever felt. I separated and made eye contact again.

I smile and then he smiles.

Hannah: Well, should we go back in?

Austin: If you want to. Tiki is still live but we can end it.

I nod and we head over to Tiki and we end the live. Everyone was really nice to me for the rest of the day until I find pictures on instagram of the live stream. Some people were really nice about it but a lot of people were really mean. I start to feel sad again. I think Austin found out because he got his phone out and posted on his story.

Austin's story: Hey guys I don't know why people are being mean to Hannah. She is the prettiest and the nicest girl and she deserves the world. She has never done anything to you so I don't know why people are being so mean. You guys say you are fans of ours but real fans would not do this. It's disgusting so please I am asking you guys to stop.

This made me feel a lot better. I would have felt better if Tiki did it too but Austin doing it makes me feel all warm inside. It kind of feels like I am his girlfriend and he is defending me. I wish I was his girlfriend.

About a half an hour later Tiki had to move some rocks with his truck. He told us he would be back in an hour and that Austin should stay. He decides to stay and we watch a movie in the living room.

I get tired and put my head on his shoulder. He doesn't move so I assumed he was ok with it. Then all of a sudden my heart got shattered. Austin's phone was on his lap where I could see it. He got a text message.

Jessica: Hey cutie ;P

He quickly grabs his phone away from my sight.

Hannah: Hey what was that? Do you have a girlfriend?

Austin Maloneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें