first date

the day had already passed by and it was already time for taekooks first date.

taehyung was running around his apartment like a headless chicken freaking out about what he was going to wear.

it was his first date with jungkook and he needed to look perfect.he finally settled on something simple.a white shirt tucked into a pastel pink skirt.he slid on his best pink and white striped thigh highs onto his tanned legs.

for extra detail he did light makeup.he tinted his lips red and added a small bit of blush to his cheeks (not that he will need it soon) and put on some dangly cherry earrings.

he was ready.

he smiled at his reflection and twirled around excited for his date with jungkook.his celebratory dance was interrupted when he heard someone knocking on his door.

slipping in the process he ran over to the door before standing dead in his tracks.

he took a deep breathe and opened the door.

he opened the door ajar and peeked out.jungkook chuckled at the small angel peeking his head out,hiding behind the oak door.

'come on out pretty' he cooed taheyung smiled when jungkook opened his arms for taehyung to jump into.taehyung squeaked when jungkook suddenly spun him around in his arms.

'koo m'so excited!' taehyung said hiding his face in the crook of his boyfriends neck.

jungkook slowly set taehyung down onto the floor and held the youngers hand.taehyungs smaller hand fitting in jungkooks big and veiny hand perfectly.

[time skip]

the two got out the car at a dark forest making taehyung shiver.

'mm koo you better not murder me' the younger babbled as they begin walking through the secluded forest.

the taller chuckled and pet taehyung bum making him squeal.

'don't worry puppy i could never' his gruff voice spoke out making the younger feel tingly at his boyfriends words.

the finally arrived at waterfall sparkling under the moonlight.a picnic blanket and snacks layed out under a tree making taehyung squeak in delight.

the younger got on his tippy toes and threw his arms around jungkooks next practically hanging off him because of his small height.

the older chuckled and put his arms underneath taehyungs thick thighs making him giggle as the ravenette picked him up.

jungkook sat on the blanket leaning against the tree opening his arms and legs for taehyung to sit in-between.

taehyung sat down and leaned on jungkooks chest,his heart beating rapidly with the sound of the waterfall in the background.

'pretty open your mouth' the raven haired man said putting a strawberry in front of taehyungs face making the younger open his mouth.the other chuckled at the youngers submissiveness carefully putting the strawberry into taehyung's mouth.after eating all the food the you got on his knees turning around to face his boyfriend.the black haired male adjusting the blondie to straddle him.

jungkook lifted his rough hand up to taehyungs face,caressing the young angels soft skin.'can i?' jungkook whispered softly staring into taehyung's eyes.'please' the desperate boy whimpered out making jungkook softly connect their lips together.

jungkook wrapped his tattooed arms around the smaller boy and deepened the kiss.both of the boys were on cloud nine.jungkook pulled the smaller closer making their chests touch.the smaller boy whimpering under jungkooks touch.

after they finally pulled away from their soft make-out session, they stared into eachothers eyes in love not any lust to be seen.taehyung's swollen lips pouting from the loss of his lovers lips,his hair falling over his sparkling innocent eyes as he look down.

jungkook carefully tucks taehyung's hair around his ear kissing his cheek.'i love you' he whispered into the younger's ear.

'i love you too' the younger smiles as his chocolate eyes twinkled as he his his blushing face into the crook of jungkooks neck.the sound of water leaving the couple in complete zen.

a comfortable silence.

no talking.

just the sounds of theirs hearts beating and nature.

a/n

i'm back!!

i love and appreciate every single one of you!

thank you for reading this chapter!!

i hope you are all well and i'll update asap

-bug