..cute

after walking in the now secluded streets of seoul,jungkook and taehyung have finally made it to jeon corporations.

they walked into the lobby and let the warm air hit them,jungkook looked down and chuckled at taehyung's shocked face,taking in his surroundings.

they said goodbye to the twinkling stars,the tumbling wind and the glimmering moon as they walked in to be greeted with the receptionist grinning.

'hoseok,wipe that grin off your face.' jungkook said in a dominating tone trying not to grin himself,as hobi's happiness is infectious.

jungkook then winked at taehyung and started walking the elevator.taehyung quickly walked behind him,following him like a lost puppy.

the elevator consisted of jungkook staring at taehyung,while he babbled on about how much he loved puppies,and jungkook nodded along.

the elevator pinged and the doors opened,this made taehyung squeak and quickly get out,causing jungkook to let out deep chuckle,sending shivers down taehyung's spine.

jungkook engulfed taehyung's small hands with his own,causing both of their hearts to speed up,and butterfly's erupt in both of their tummies.

jungkook went inside of his office,with taehyung following behind.he sat down at the computer and started to work.taehyung just huffed and sat down on the sofa.after a while,he felt his eyes get heavy.

'..cute' jungkook said when he looked at taehyung in the corner of his eye.

after an hour of jungkook working,taehyung woke up and whined making jungkooks head snap up for his eyes to meet taehyung's pretty eyes.

'they look like pools of honey' jungkook thought while admiring taehyung.

taehyung made grabby hands for jungkook as he gets clingy when he is sleepy.jungkook chuckled,and walked up to taehyung picking the sleepy boy up.

he took taehyung back to his desk,and let taehyung straddle him and bury his face in the crook of his neck.jungkook carried on working as taehyung was already asleep again but this time in jungkook's arms.

after another hour of working,jungkook carried taehyung bridal style and went back to the lobby,loving the reactions of his workers about taehyung.

he made it to his car that was in the car-park and strapped taehyung into the passenger seat.

he mays well take taehyung back to his place...

————————
a/n

i hope you like this chapter,thank you for reading! i purple you 💜