fluttering hearts

the next day,taehyung woke up with a smile on his face.he can't wait to go to work,because a certain raven-haired male might be there.

he sat on his usual place,by the window,with his hot chocolate,waiting for jungkook to appear.the bell of the cafe rung,and his head snapped up to see jungkook walking in.

a boxy smile took over his face,when he sat across from him.he looked at his thighs,in his ripped jeans and his veiny arms appearing out of his blouse.

'like watcha see?' a deep voice snapped him out of his thoughts and started to blush at the ravenettes words.

'n-no you c-cocky son of a bitch' taheyung said stumbling over his words,not knowing what it meant because he learnt it off jimin,when he was on call with Yoongi and Hoseok,his boyfriends.

'what did you say?' jungkook said in a deep voice shocked by his choice of words.

'i-i learnt it off jimin..?' he said stumbling scared of the latters facial expressions.

jungkook bursted out laughing,realising how innocent he his.

taehyung looked at him with doe eyes and smiled.

'd-do you want to try some of my hot chocolate?!' he exclaimed a little too loud with a smile.

and for the first time jungkook he felt his heart flutter and throb.

's-sure'

———————
a/n
i love you guys so much!thank you for reading! i purple you 💜

-elliot