the rain and pain

brown eyes stared at the droplets of rain sliding down the taxi,sliding turned into tumbling,and then stumbling.

although,rain wasn't the only thing falling,but his crystal tears that just kept falling down and slipping out no matter how hard he tried to stop them.

yes,it was midnight and he was trying to escape the horrors that he just witnessed.

'run tae!i will find you again,sweetie,i promise!'

the velvety voice invaded his mind once again.it kept him alive.it kept him ready.he was getting away from all of the horrors that had been permanently branded into his brain.

the taxi,as it seems,would be his saviour from his own personal hell that had been burdening him.

he picked up his phone to call his friend who had just moved from busan and will now be rooming with him in a seoul apartment.

ringing filled his ears, as the taxi driver looked up into the mirror and glared at him and immediately looked away again.

'chim?' his deep and raspy voice broke out,still hurting from the screaming and still confused of what had recently occurred to him.

'heyyy!are you nearly here?' jimin's voice rang out calming him down.

jimin was his best friend and simply hearing his voice made him better.

'yeah,i'm around the corner,chim,wait outside for me..' he said softly not wanting to annoy the taxi driver that kept staring at him.

'okie dokie...man,it's raining so much!'he said and started to laugh aloud at the amount of rain that was pouring down.

'alright,i see you.'he quickly said and ended the call.

the car came to a halt and he quickly put of the car and desperately got out his luggage and practically threw the money at the driver and left to a smiling jimin.

he put on a fake smile and greeted jimin with a big hug.

'is that all you have?'jimin said raising his eyebrows pointing to his one bag.

'i-um...had a clear-out?' taehyung let out the statement even though it sounded like a question.

'well we can buy you more clothes later but let's get inside!'jimin said excited his best friend would be rooming with him.

'..okay' taehyung sighed out still traumatised at the amount of blood that was spilt today.

they both turned around and started walking inside,and jimin grabbed his arm and dragged him up to their room,failing to notice a pair of eyes staring directly at taehyung.

looking him up and down.

—————————————
a/n

woah first chapter is out and proof-read!

i purple yall!

-elliot