strawberries and cigarettes

a month after the incident,the memory of the petite blonde-haired male had already started to fade.

'have him tied up in the basement by the time i get home.' jungkook spoke in a venom-laced voice to one of his workers on the phone.

'o-okay sir!' the younger boy immediately said not wanting another incident of where jungkook kills his workers for being annoying.

'good.now i must get myself a drink,meet me at my office.' he said in a dangerously low voice as he ended the call.

you see,jungkook is very famous for being the CEO of jeon corp.everyone knew him.but they will never know it was all to cover up his life of crime.

after a few minutes of walking,he saw a small but aesthetic cafe.he hummed and walked in to find something new.after all, the other cafe he went to was full of slutty girls trying to get his attention.

he was greeted to the smell of strawberries and cigarettes and lana del rey playing in the background.

infact,the few moments he had been in there he grew quite fond of the new aroma.

he walked to the front of the cafe and sat on a table and started texting on his phone to people at jeon corp.

after a few moments later,a boy with a cute black skirt and fishnets,with a cute black jumper walked to my table.his beautiful blonde hair, bouncing as he took each step.

his beautiful brown doe eyes crinkling, with a smile.his cute little boots, clinking.his precious honey thighs tempting him with every movement.

'his fucking waist...'

jungkook almost choked at how amazing this boy looked.he tried to contain himself,to keep a good image.but it wasn't working at the moment, as they boy giggled at his friend,before focusing on jungkook again.

'may i take your order!~' he asked in a baby voice paired with a boxy smile.jungkook smiled on the inside but tried not to bust an uwu in public.

after all,he had an image to keep perfect.

but this boy.

this boy will be the ruin of him.

and his damn boxy smile.

—————————————
a/n
i felt like doing more writing on this book because i'm kind of enjoying this book!
it's even proof-read omigosh 🥺

who do you think this cute boy is? 👉👈

-elliot