plump lips and curvy hips

no words were said.

they sat in jungkook's car soaking wet,the rain streaming down the sides of the car.both the boys were desperate the to say something,something to break the awful bitter silence.

'tae' jungkooks deep voice rasped out making the smaller jump in fear about what was going to happen between them now.

the brunette wasn't going to lie,and say he didn't catch feelings for him.infact,he was sure he had fallen for the ravenette.water dripped down from taehyung's bangs onto his forehead.

'what were you doing there' jungkook asked his brown orbs piercing into the smaller's honey-like ones.

'i w-waited in the cafe for you for three hours.i t-thought you were caught up in work,so i brought you coffee.' the younger boy stuttered out showing the other the coffee with a sad smile.

'i just didn't know i had to bring another one for that girl,who you was kissing' taehyung said tearing his eyes from the older and crossing his arms with a pout,refusing to look at the other male.

'tae,i didn't want to kiss her' the older said holding in a smirk at the younger's jealousy.the younger looked up with with wide eyes in confused of what the ravenette was saying.

'i am a ceo and a mafia leader and my parents want me to have someone to help take over it with me.' jungkook said pausing for a few seconds to let it sink in for tae before carrying on.

'what you saw was me trying to get rid of the girl because i already have someone i want to rule beside me.' these words saddened taehyung,he didn't care he ruled the mafia but heacred about that jungkook liked someone else.

'and that someone is you tae..' the ravenette finally whispered out leaning in until he was a few centimetres in front of the smaller's face. 

'k-kookie..please kiss me..' the younger whimpered out happy with the older's confession.

'gladly'

-------------------------------------------

a/n

hello everyone!thank you for reading this chapter,the next one is already in the making.

i hope this book isn't disappointing you all..

i hope the relationship isn't moving too fast.

i purple all 4k of you so much and i'm very grateful you read this book and this chapter isn't proof-read (sorry about that).

hope you're having a good day/night!

-elliot