pancakes?

taehyung woke up with orange and yellow hues shining through the white curtains.

the array colours painting his golden honey skin.he smiled when he saw jungkook pressed against his back with his strong muscular arms caging him in a back hug.

he was the definition of perfect,from his cute bunny smile to his large veiny arms.he blushed when his eyes fluttered open and his lips curved into a smirk.

'like what you see,princess?' jungkook rasped our whole staring deep into taehyung's brown orbs.taehyung then let out a whine and hit him with a nearby pillow.

jungkook let out a chuckle before going into the bathroom to get ready.now you may be wondering how he got into this situation.

well let me flash you back..

-flashback to last night-

jungkook got in with taehyung still in his muscular arms.he took off his and taehyung's shoes off before taking the boy up to his room.

he set taehyung on the bed before getting some clothes for taehyung and himself.he carefully took off taehyung's fishnets,top and skirt leaving him in some back panties.

jungkook didn't want to take advantage of the boy so he put on one of his black shirts in the smaller boy which reached mid-thigh as taehyung was small and wasn't muscled.

he got taehyung into the covers and got in bed and wrapped his arms around the latter and pulled him into his chest.jungkook was slowly lulled asleep by the sound of taehyung's quiet puffs of air.

-present-

jungkook was done brushing his teeth and left the bathroom to see taehyung face first the wrong way on the bed.

'he fell asleep...while getting out of bed?how cute can this boy get!'jungkook fanboyed in his head.

jungkook went up towards the bed and poked the other.'petal,wake upp..' jungkook rasped out into his ear,making taehyung squeak and get up.

jungkook picked taehyung up by his thighs and took him down to the kitchen where he placed taehyung on the counter.

'so..what do you want baby boy?' jungkook said standing in-between taehyung's thighs making the smaller blush at their proximity.

'gukkie can we make pancakes!!' taehyung bursted out in excitement for his favourite breakfast item.

jungkooks heart melted at the sight in-front of him.

ethereal...

his fluffy brown bangs,golden doe eyes,soft honey skin,boxy smile and thin waist...

'pancakes it is then'

————————
a/n

i felt you guys deserved another chapter as i haven't updated in a while..thank you so so much for taking time to read this shitty book!i purple youuu 💜

it isn't proof-read sorry :c

-elliot