cherry chapstick

both of the boys melted into the kiss,jungkook savoured the addicting cherry chapstick encasing taehyungs soft plump lips.the rain kept pouring down onto the car,the only noises is there lips smacking together;not getting enough of eachother.

when they finally pulled away a string of saliva connected to both of the boys' lips making the smaller blush at their proximity.'tae' jungkooks voice rang out making the younger jump at the deep and raspy voice.

'y-yes kookie?' the younger said looking down and fumbling with his small fingers the older chuckle at his nervousness.after a minutes of witing for a response,taehyung looked up to make eye contact with the ravenette.

'it doesn't bother you that i'm involved with the mafia?' the older questioned with a serious tone staring at the younger,his eyes raking all over the brunettes body.

'no kookie,i love you..it took me a while to realise but i'm in love with you..not matter what.' taehyung whispered his eyes becoming glassy with happiness that jungkook likes me back.

jungkook smiled and pulled him in for another kiss.'i love you kim taehyung,will you do me the honour and be my boyfriend?' jungkook raised out the big question making taehyung fidget in his seat.

'yes,i love you too kookie!' taehyung squealed peppering kisses on the older a face making him let out a deep chuckle.

————————————
a/n
sorry it's late and not proof-read,wattpad deleted my previous version of this chapter..

thank you for reading!

have a good day/night i purple you!

-elliot