Aww shame, that's sad....not that I care but still sad.

You're the worst cousin ever!

Yeah I know.

I close my chat with Stiles looking up at Scott and we head down to my car, I get in behind the wheel and he hops in the passenger seat. I drive towards the bowling alley where he's to meet the other three and I drop him off. Reminding him that this was a one way taxi and I'm not picking him up. I then start making my way to my own house when I notice that I have. to stop for gas. 

I pull up at the gas station only to see a familiar black Camaro sandwiched between two SUV's. Derek stands in the middle pumping gas into his car like everything is totally normal and he's not a werewolf trapped between three hunters. I stop my car and all four men look over at me, I open my door and get out, I make eye contact with Mr Argent who seems uncomfortable upon seeing me. They don't look like they're going attack them yet so I walk towards the store to pay for the gas fill I'll be doing momentarily.

'Mr Argent.' I say greeting him in a professional manner and I don't even spare Derek a glance nit wanting them to think I have any sort of contact with the werewolf not until I'm sure of their intentions. My father said not to trust the Argents so whilst in the store I keep a close eye on Mr Argent. I leave the store walking back over to the the prats just as one of the men smashes Derek's window in, I lift a brow clearing my that slightly and Mr. Argent turns to me glaring slightly.

'Elena shouldn't you be home? It's past the curfew.' He says coldly which is understandable because I'm interfering with his business and I could kill him if he gave me a reason too.

'Well I was taking car of some....business.' I say knowing he won't question me.

'But after filling up I'll be straight home. Thanks for your concerns though.' I say a little to sweetly and I can almost hear he's teeth grinding together.

'Goodnight Mr. Argent.' I say wth a small but smug smirk in Mr Argents direction as I'm walking over to my car.

'You too.' He says with forced politeness. 

'Drive safely.' Mr Argent says to Derek before he and his men drive away and I open my car door, I look up and see Derek staring at me blackly but I'm guessing millions of questions are flowing through his head. 

'Well are you gonna move so that I can fill my car or...?' I ask hoping to shrug off the situation, Derek gets in his car and pulls away so that I can pull up. But he doesn't drive away he gets out of his car and walks over to me as I start pumping gas into my car.

'He know what you are.' Derek States more than asks.

'To a certain extent yes.' I say matching his monotonous voice.

'He doesn't like you.' Derek Staes again.

'Who does?' I ask hoping he'll stop with the questions.

'What business are you taking care of?' Derek asks and he's really staring to annoy me wth all the questions.

'Sneaking his daughter and Scott McCall into a bowling alley for their date.' I say which isn't a lie and he has to believe me because he can hear my heartbeat and Derek sighs.

'I'll find out you know, somehow.' He says and my head snaps up as I look at him.

'Why do you care so much? Hmm? It's a small secret that's none of your business so just drop it!' I say my annoyance becoming clear.

'Seems like a lot of a fuss over a small secret.' Derek says looking at me suspiciously and it's then that I realise why he wants to know so bad and I say closing the lid on my car's side where gas was pumping though seconds earlier.

'I'm not a werewolf hunter Hale and I'm not out to kill you or Scott ok? That's not my secret so you can relax, I'm note here to assassinate you or your kind.' I say which is true I only kill of there's a reason and if someone's committed treason but now I know why he was so reluctant to admit who he is without knowing my secret because he didn't want to reveal that he's a werewolf to a bloody werewolf hunter. 

Well I'm not a werewolf hunter.....not really anyway. 

Derek looks at me for a few more seconds before walking to the store and paying for his gas fill up and then he walks to his car driving away. Boy that guy is so weird, I get in my own car and make my way home. I know now that somehow what panned tonight will only fuel Derek's suspicions of me and will intense is need to find out what I am. He can't find out my father will kill me, but he seems like a pretty ambitious person. The best option might be to avoid him but I need him to help me in finding the alpha and bringing the alpha down.

Arg! Life's so bloody hard!

Sooooo Derek knows somethings up with Elena and he wants to know because he needs to know whether or not she's a threat. Elena can't ignore Derek because she needs his help in finding the alpha. And Derek won't rest until he finds out what Elena is so that he can know whether or not she's a threat to him and his kind. 

What's gonna happen?

Stay tuned and find out!