Chapter 27

"What was all that about?!" Jeonghan said once he entered the restroom.

   "We should be the ones to ask you that!" Mingyu spat back.

   "What?! Why?! You guys were clearly the ones who thought following me was a good idea!"

   "And it clearly was!" Jun hissed. "If it wasn't for that we wouldn't find out you're getting all friendly with that Jisoo!"

   Jeonghan flinched. "Of course not, what do you think I am?!"

   "For the love of god, Jeonghan! We're not as stupid as you think we are!" Mingyu crossed his arms. "I thought you said we would beat him up at the end of the month but it's been a week and we haven't done shit!" Jun hummed in agreement.

   Before Jeonghan could speak, Mingyu continued. "You told us you'd find information about Jisoo, tell us and then formulate a plan that will teach him his lesson! But no! Now you're just playing house during lunch and acting all friendly with him!"

  "Seriously hyung! What is wrong with you-"

  "I DONT KNOW!" The other two flinched at the sudden yell. Jeonghan was not the type to get mad easily, so the sudden outburst of anger surprised both Mingyu and Jun.

   "I don't know..." He caressed his hair back and sighed. "Wonwoo told me that I was probably using this excuse to get closer to Jisoo, to become friends with him. And..I can't help but think that maybe he's right"

   "That I do want to get closer to him"

   After a couple of seconds of silence, Mingyu chuckled. "So that's how it's going to be then huh?" Jeonghan stared at the younger.

   "Me and Jun have been thinking for some time now, and" He hesitated. "We don't want to be part of your group anymore"

   "What...?"

   "I know our reasoning may seem stupid, but it's clearly not" He breathed in. "Because of that kid I became the laughing stock of the school. There isn't a day when a random student walks up to me and tries to reenact the slap that Jisoo gave me." Mingyu gritted his teeth. "It's really. getting. on. my. nerves."

   Jeonghan stayed quiet. He stared at them with menacing eyes, but deep down he felt sad and empty. The only people he had ever considered friends were now drifting farther and farther away from him, and Jeonghan couldn't do anything about it but stare. They had a reason to be mad, but Jeonghan wasn't planning on hurting Jisoo and ruin his new found friendship. A friendship that was so much different than this one.

   "Fine, do whatever you want. I don't care anymore" Jeonghan was ready to walk out when he felt his arm get pulled back.

   "We'll do our attack in 2 weeks. If you still want us to be your friends make sure to show up at the alleyway behind the school on that day"

   Jeonghan scoffed. "You really think I'm that desperate?" He yanked his arm off from the other. "Let me tell you right now Mingyu"

   He walked closer to the other. "Don't count me in because you already know my answer"Jeonghan gritted his teeth. "I. Will. Not. go. Understood?"

   Mingyu just stared at him with Jun doing the same by his side.

   "It was nice hanging out with you guys while it lasted" He stopped. "But now, I know it wasn't the right decision to do so" And with that, Jeonghan walked away.