Chapter 3

"Ji...so..."

   "Jisoo!"

   "JISOO!"

   Startled, he stood up from his desk. The sudden light filled his field of vision causing them to narrow. The sleepiness never leaving. Yet at the same time, he was worried as hell. An intense stare was coming his way forcing the noirette to slowly look up. 

   “Y-yes?” 

   The teacher sighed. "Talk to me after class"

   Jisoo looked down, the rain muffling his sigh. He didn't know when it had started raining, for his sleep had taken away from him a valuable amount of time.

   But it was understandable to be sleepy. Everything had been chaotic that morning. First it was the unexpected meeting of the school's delinquents. Then it was the awkward presentation he pulled while arriving late to class. And now it was the meeting he had to go have with the teacher.

   Jisoo chuckled bitterly. All he had to do now was make a scene and call it a day.

   (Don't put the flag up Soo..) He told himself.

   Hope for a peaceful rest of the day filled him.

[...]    

   As the rain poured, he felt his trouble arise to the surface. The silvered haired male was furious and perplexed. Why wasn’t his gang well known like the rest?

   Thanks to some useless brats, Jeonghan was now filled with bruises all over. And as much as he wanted to avenge this, it was getting hectic to be looked down upon. He wished to be acknowledged, to be known of his existence. But as his phone vibrated, his thoughts were getting mixed-up with each movement. Jeonghan sighed. The others had way too much energy for him to catch up.

                FAV ANNOYANCES

treetrunk
Ya
let's get something after school

TIGER
Nah I'm bored of going to eat
LETS TEACH THE GANG THAT DID
JEONGHAN DIRTY A LESSON!

Handsomelord
Oh god Hoshi no
I have a better idea

Angelhan
Spit it

Handsomelord
You guys probably didn't  
know, but there is a new
kid around the block

TIGER
AH I know who you're 
talking about!
That plain new kid
What was his name again?

Handsomelord
Jisoo
He made a whole scene 
when he arrived to class
Pretty lame if I do say so 
myself

Treetrunk
And?
What do you want to do?

Handsomelord
Let's just do the usual
make him scared 
take his money
Bet the kid's loaded

Treetrunk
You always think they're 
loaded

Handsomelord
And am I ever wrong?

Angelhan
True

Handsomelord
Then it's settled
Besides, I could 
really use some change

   Before the conversation could continue further, he closed his phone. He wasn't excited nor looked forward to beating the new kid. It was the same old thing in the same old place on the same old days. And knowing how boring it was he couldn't help but feel annoyed. He wanted to do more, to prove to all the other gangs that they were more than just kids.

   Yet he only laid on his desk and continued to look outside the window.