Chapter 14

"WHAT!"

   Seungkwan yelled. Jisoo had told Chan and Seungkwan every single detail of yesterday's events during lunch.

   "Seungkwan don't yell! They're literally 2 tables away from us!" Chan pointed out.

   "I can't believe this man right here just got himself a date with one of the hottest guys in school!"

   "It's not a date!" Jisoo hissed.

   "Then why does he keep on looking this way!"

   "Probably because you're making such a ruckus" Chan said while eating some chips.

   "Can't believe it's your 3rd week of school, and here you are, already getting yourself a date. I've been here for 2 years, 2 YEARS, and I'm still single!" Seungkwan pouted.

   "Again, it's not a date! Besides, I myself don't even want to go" Jisoo said resting his head on his hand.

   "Oh yeah didn't you like slap Mingyu on you first day here?" Chan said.

   "Please don't remind me of my past mistakes..." Jisoo sighed. "Bet the guy is planning his revenge at this very moment"

   "Don't worry about it too much hyung. Jeonghan is actually nicer than he acts" Chan says.

   "I really hope that's true because if it isn't I can already see your funeral" Seungkwan said. Chan gave him a side eye.

   "What?! It's true???!"

   "If you want we can come with you just in case he tries to do anything funny" Chan suggested.

   "It's fine, I got myself into this mess in the first place. I'll go trow my lunch away" Jisoo stood up and picked his lunch box.

   Once he got far enough from the table, Seungkwan turned to Chan.

   "Let's stalk them"

   Chan choked on his food. "What?! No!"

   "Aren't you a little bit curious?"

   "Didn't you hear what Jisoo hyung said? I don't even think they'd be dating in the first place because of how much they both dislike eachother!"

   "Oh come on! Please?"

   "I said no and that's final!"

   "When did I even agree to this?"

   "I don't know my dear Chan but let's go before they leave!"

   Jisoo walked out of the school and headed to the front gate with Chan and Seungkwan not far behind. From afar, he saw Jeonghan standing there playing with his phone and called him.

   "Jeonghan!" He ran to him.

   "Took you long enough"

   "Did I make you wait too long???" They both started walking.

   "Bet you did"

   "Well excuse me for actually haveing school responsibilities and not skipping my classes"

   "Ya! I don't always skip my classes! How did you even know that anyways?!" Jeonghan turned to Jisoo.

   "You seem like the type of person to do so" Jisoo responded. The both of them soon stopped talking. They wouldn't act friendly with the other just because they were now partners for the lyrics. Besides, the both of them didn't seem like wanting to talk either way.

   "What are they saying?" Chan asked Seungkwan from their position behind a wall.

   "It seems like they gave up on holding a conversation" He sighed. "How boring" They started to walk behind them again.

   Jisoo felt shivers go down his spine. He motioned for Jeonghan to get closer and whispered.

   "Do you feel that?"

   "Feel what?" He whispered back.

   "Don't you feel like someone's following us?"

   "Now that you mention it, I do. Can you tell how many there are?"

   "Not really. It's steps are weird"

   "Look there's a turn here. From the slap you gave Mingyu I can tell you're actually strong even tho you have a stick figure"

   "Hey! You have stick arms and I haven't said anything!"

   "Whatever, let's surprise him or her. Follow my lead

    Jeonghan and Jisoo turned around the corner and Seungkwan and Chan followed.

   "Where did they go?!"

   Suddenly, Seungkwan felt his arm get twisted to his back and pushed to the wall while Chan felt both of his wrist get pull behind him and a push to the ground.

   "Who are you and what do you want?!" Jeonghan asked Chan.

   "Wait it's us!" Seungkwan said and felt his hold loosen.

   "Seungkwan?!! Chan?!!"

   "Hi...."